Bayer API Quality Manager Vacancy – Pharma & Chemistry Apply
Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer, you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Job Title: External Manufacturing Quality Manager API
• Master Degree in Pharmacy/ Chemistry, Ph.D. preferred.
• Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in Quality Assurance in pharmaceutical manufacturing of API.
• Profound expertise in Quality Assurance in Pharmaceutical/Biotech required with advanced knowledge and experience in subject matter areas as Production (API) /QC/Chemical/ Regulatory
• Experience in oversight of contract manufacturing is preferred
• Broad cGMP experience and knowledge, QA/QC and regulatory compliance (US and other international agencies)
• Qualification or expertise in GMP/ISO Audits
• Stand for Bayer Quality standards towards CMO and shows courage in difficult situations
• Drive results and manage others to achieve corporate, site, and departmental objectives
• Must be able to make tough decisions under pressure
• Strong leadership
• Communication skills with a collaborative style
• Diligent, thorough and solution-oriented
• Ability to interact and gain the support of senior management.
• Ability to effectively manage multiple, complex priorities.
• Proficiency in English
The main purpose of the position is to manage quality oversight of third-party contractors (e.g. manufacturers, service providers, etc.). Assures pharmaceutical product quality, regulatory, and cGMP compliance of PH PS products sourced from third-party contractors by setting, implementing, and verifying QA standards for the assigned API portfolio.
• Responsible for QA management and QA oversight of processes and products of the assigned portfolio including quality and regulatory requirements, prioritization, problem-solving, and escalation to Sr. Management, while assuring/ monitoring the quality performance of third-party contractors by tracking respective quality KPI’s.
• Designated QA key contact to the assigned third-party contractors thus holds expert knowledge for processes and products of assigned portfolio.
• Interacts directly with third-party contractors and acts as a quality interface towards other PS functions including utilization of respective Bayer quality systems to ensure GXP-compliant documentation of all Quality operations.
• Responsible for QAA management including negotiations and disputes
• Manages teams across functions to provide highly scientific evaluation of issues intended to mitigate quality and compliance risk while maintaining product supply
• Supports/manages Q-topics related to product launches/transfers with regards to quality requirements and their implementation.
• Maintains awareness of current GMP trends and manufacturing processes and supports the continuous improvement of the product quality
• Assures regulatory and cGMP compliance with approved dossiers and provides support for regulatory agency inspections and requests
• Focus is internal and external. Interacts with team members, peers, and Department Heads. May delegate operational tasks (whilst staying responsible) to Q-team members such as QA KPI monitoring, deviation evaluation, PQRs, etc. Maintains an external network in the field of expertise
Editors Note: Bayer API Quality Manager Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.