Fragrances & Beauty Application Chemist Vacancy @ Givaudan
Givaudan is a global leading company in taste and wellbeing, fragrance and beauty. With its heritage stretching back over 250 years, the Company has a long history of innovating scents and tastes. From a favorite drink to your daily meal, from prestige perfumes to cosmetics and laundry care, its creations inspire emotions and delight millions of consumers the world over.
Job Title: Application Chemist – Fragrances & Beauty
Your professional profile includes:
Minimum – Degree qualification in Chemistry or a similar subject.
Minimum 3-5 years of experience in a related field; preferably the same industry.
- Should have good knowledge of operating Soap lab equipment
- Good knowledge of safety guidelines, good laboratory practices & safe handling of chemicals.
- Fair knowledge of fragrance application processes & typical formulations.
- Ability to communicate clearly in written and verbal form.
- Team player
As an Application Chemist, you will be responsible for the preparation of fragrance applications in different bases and providing Preparation of fragrance applications (particularly soap and detergent bar samples) and provide appropriate support to meet the needs of the creative and development teams, sales teams and external customers. Close coordination with the lab team in order to facilitate successful applications and ensure process continuity.
Sounds interesting? It could well be your perfect opportunity if, like us, you always aim to exceed customer needs, deliver value, and are skilled at fostering strong relationships.
In this role you will have:
1. Manage sampling activities of the application lab, including preparation of soap samples for internal and external customers and definition of priorities by proper coordination with the internal stakeholders.
2. Prepare fragrance applications in different bases (predominantly soap and detergent bar bases) meeting the needs of creative and development teams and ensure the quality, precision, and accuracy thereof.
3. Act as point of contact in the lab for specific customers/projects.
4. Network with internal contacts to complete assigned tasks & maintain an efficient lab workflow.
5. Record and communicate results accurately and promptly. Help in updating and revising of requisite documentation in the department, under the guidance of the Application Manager.
6. Perform color matching and recommend dyes as per client/project requests.
7. Operate and help to maintain all lab equipment with appropriate AMC for equipment.
8. Preparation of internal bases, in absence of client bases.
9. Manage Raw Material Inventory for in-house bases.
10. Management of customer base inventories.
11. Maintain requisite packaging materials for laboratory use.
12. Maintain a clean and orderly laboratory environment in accordance with EH&S policies.
13. Supervise lab activities and mentor newcomers/juniors/trainees.
14. Provide requisite support to lab manager on technical troubleshooting as and when needed.
Are you someone who wants to grow and shape your own world? Who thrives being in a culture where you can express yourself in a creative team environment? Who wants to collaborate and learn together with teams who are as passionate as you are? Then come join us – and impact your world.
Editors Note: Fragrances & Beauty Application Chemist Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.