Novartis Recruitment: Pharma Clinical Data Manager Vacancy
Novartis Pharmaceutics Clinical Data Manager Recruitment 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Clinical Data Manager @ Novartis.Career @ Novartis. Pharma job opportunity at Novartis. vacancy at Novartis. Pharma job opening 2021, check out all the details on the same below:
Job ID 316184BR
Position Title Clinical Data Manager
• University or college degree in pharmacy, nursing or equivalent relevant degree.
• Fluent English (oral and written).
• Strong technical skills,
• Fluent English verbal and written
• Ideally 3 years experience in Drug Development with at least 2 years in Clinical Data Management
Your key responsibilities:
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• As Clinical Data Manager (CDM) provides data management input on Clinical Trial teams. May have the role of TDM on small low complexity trials. Performs DM activities for the start-up of a study including preparing the eCRF, CCG’s where needed, Data Handling plan (DHP) Data Review Plan (DRP), and performing user acceptance testing (UAT) as applicable
• Manage local lab set up for the Clinical Database as applicable
• Under supervision ensures consistency of assigned trials with program-level standards
• Understands third-party data requirements and begins to gather an understanding of new technologies that may be used in the course of clinical trials
• Performs ongoing review of all data generated from the clinical study including Third-party and local lab data as well as SAE reconciliation where applicable
• Ensures activities that are performed are done with quality and understanding of the process. Verifies and tracks eCRF completion including Query resolution and provides data status updates as needed
• With support from the Trial Data Manager develops proposals to resolve issues that may occur during the running of assigned trials. With support from the Trial Data Manager gives input into Study Specification worksheets should assigned trials need to be outsourced
• Has a working knowledge of FDA and ICH guidelines. Has proven ability to use the tools available to generate listings for data review and where necessary provide these to the study teams.
Editors Note: Novartis Recruitment Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.