Applicationsare invited from suitable candidates for the position of one Junior Research Fellow (JRF) in the research project entitled “Modular Approach to DNA-based Catalyst”, funded by Science and Engineering Research Board, Govt. of India, under the supervision of Dr. Mithun Roy (PI), Department of Chemistry, NIT Manipur.
Post: Junior Research Fellow
No.of post: 01
Essential : M.Sc. Chemistry Additional
Desirable : Organic/lnorganic Synthesis, knowledge in chromatography and organocatalysis reaction
Duration: 3 years or completion of the project, whichever is earlier
Consolidated Salary (per month):
- NET/GATE qualified candidate: Rs. 25,000/- per month for the first two years and Rs: 28,000/- pm for the third year.
- For non-NET/GATE: Rs. 18,000/- pm for the first two years and Rs. 20,000/- pm for the third year. HRA will be 10% of the entitled monthlv stioend
Terms & conditions:
- Application must be sent in the application format along with recent passport size photograph, self-attested photo copies of degree certificates and mark sheets with complete Bio-data must be sent to the “Dr. Mithun Roy, Department of Chemistry, National Institute of Technology Manipur, Langol, Imphal West- 795004, Manipur” by hand or speed/registered post. On the envelope, please inscribe “Application for the post of Junior Research Fellow@Chemistry to SERB project”.
- Complete application must reach the above-mentioned address on or before 10th March 2017 by 4:00 PM. Electronic copy of the applications in PDF format may be sent in advance to [email protected] or [email protected].
- List of shortlisted candidates and date of interview will be uploaded on the institute’s website (www.nitmanipur.ac.in) or may be communicated over telephone/mobile and no separate call letter will be issued.
- Original documents of age proof certificates/degrees/mark sheets and other testimonials must be presented at the time of interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
Application Deadline – 04th March 2017