Unilever Metabolomics Research Scientist Vacancy – Apply Online
Unilever is looking to hire a Research Scientist, Home Care Hygiene – metabolomics based in Bangalore The Hygiene team is involved in generating insights and delivering new technologies for delivering superior hygiene benefits through our products.
Job Title: Research Scientist, Metabolomics
Location 64 Main Road, Whitefield P O, RESEARCH C, Bangalore- 560 066, Karnataka, India
Regular Full Time
Req ID: R-08572
One of the key thrust areas within the program is to build the Hygiene capabilities as well as identify and screen next-generation antimicrobial technologies for microbe control in hygiene, understanding the Mode of action of actives and prevention of Odour to claim hygiene benefits.
This role will focus on acquiring and performing the following responsibilities:
- The candidate is expected to lead the area of metabolomics driven capabilities (including metabolite analysis using high-end spectroscopic techniques) and complement the other key pillars of the Hygiene program (e.g., basic appreciation biology, chemistry, and formulation).
- There expectation to work in the laboratory to carry out “on the bench” experiments as well as build and lead the team in the area of metabolomics
- Use omics insights to strategies new technologies for delivering Hygiene
- Design, develop and validate new analytical methods for evaluating actives/current technologies (e.g., trace levels of malodor volatile compounds)
- Understanding of regulatory and safety aspects relevant to Hygiene in Home Care
- Communicate and interact with internal and external stakeholders
- Build ecosystem in the area of metabolomics
- Ph. D in the areas of high-end Analytical Chemistry (preferred) with experience in Metabolomics, multi-omics
- 2-4 years research experience in related projects gained either through industrial or academic research
- Experience in project management, data validation, and documentation
- A basic appreciation of biology, chemistry, and formulation
- Working knowledge of statistics and digital / data analysis tools
- People management experience would be a big plus
- Should be a team player and have good communication skills
- Very well organized, self-motivated, enthusiastic, and confident.
Editors Note: Unilever Metabolomics Research Scientist Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.