Unilever Chemistry Research Associate Recruitment – Apply Online
Chemistry job opening 2020. Chemical engineering job opening 2020. Chemistry research job opening at Unilever. Unilever invites graduate candidates with degrees in chemistry and chemical engineering for the post of research asscoaite. Research Associate job opening 2020. Check out all the details on the same below:
Job Title: Research Associate
Location 64 Main Road, Whitefield P O, RESEARCH C, Bangalore- 560 066, Karnataka, India
Regular Full Time
Req ID: R-07605
In this role, as part of the Surface Cleaners & Hygiene team within the Home & Hygiene category, you will develop formulations using renewable and sustainable ingredients that deliver strong cleaning and hygiene benefits to consumers. The key challenges to be addressed include: meeting the hygiene and cleaning performance criteria within the cost brief, establishing formulation robustness at lab &/or pilot scale, working with teams to address processing issues & identifying patent opportunities.
- The candidate is expected to work in the laboratory to carry out “on the bench” experiments & demonstrate the technical performance of product prototypes.
- He/She will work with the team to develop new products or to enhance the performance of existing products related to hard surface cleaning and hygiene.
- He/She will work with teams to build laboratory and processing capabilities.
Candidate is expected to use appropriate literature/patent/competition / supplier searches related to the projects.
- He/She will leverage digital age tools such as automation, simulation, and modeling to minimize experiments, maximize output & speed up program delivery.
- He/She will work with external partners and suppliers to scout for technologies and speed up deliveries to market
They are looking for a person with the right attitude and competencies. Candidates with one or two years of experience in product development are preferred
Education: Graduate degree in Chemical Engineering / Chemistry with First class
Background/Experience: Good fundamentals in chemical engineering &/or Chemistry, proficient with digital tools and data analysis
Technical skills: Good understanding on surfactant science, formulation development
Soft skills: Teamwork, multi-tasking, good communication and writing skills, creativity, ability to analyze data and provide logical conclusions
What do They Offer?
- Competitive Salary
- Agile Working
- Opportunity to work on brands that improve lives of billions of people across the globe
Exciting career opportunities in a global, purpose-led business.
- We are looking for the right people for our roles and our ambition, we are open to talk about how our flexible working policies can make this role the right one for you.
Editors Note: Unilever Chemistry Research Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.