ICMR-NIMR Recruitment – Chemical Science Job Salary Rs 70,000/- pm
ICMR-NIMR Recruitment Applications are invited up to 2nd December 2020 in the prescribed format (available on the websites of ICMR-NIMR) through link http://nimr.org.in/publication/ up to 05:00 PM on 2nd December 2020 for the full-time post of Consultant Publication contract basis initially for one year at NIMR, Sector-8, Dwarka, New Delhi.
1. Professionals should have a Master’s Degree in any science field and/or PhD in any
2. Documented knowledge of print-production and editing/processing of scientific journals;
with published papers.
• Professionals should have a PhD in Chemical Sciences
• Two years’ experience in editing and processing of scientific journals/publications.
• Diploma or other professional certification in publishing/print-production/ writing.
• Good command over the English language; knowledge of the peer-review system, print
and production, computer and Adobe applications.
Salary of Rs.70,000/- per month (inclusive of all allowances) of Rs.70,000/- per month (inclusive of all allowances)
Screening and assignment of manuscripts, editing of accepted manuscripts to be published in the Journal of Vector-Borne Diseases, copyediting, compilation and editing of annual reports plus other publications of the Institute and other related works assigned as per the requirements.
Age: Not exceeding 65 years on the last date of receiving the application.
PROCEDURE FOR RECRUITMENT:
1. Candidates meeting the age criteria and possessing the required qualifications,
experience, etc. can fill the Application Form through link
http://nimr.org.in/publication/ up to 05:00 PM on 2nd December after that the link
will be disabled automatically.
2. Keeping in view the pandemic situation and non-availability of Transport Services
due to COVID-19, the interview/personal discussion will be conducted through online
mode (Skype/video call).
3. Candidates have to submit the duly self-attested copies of proof of their age,
educational qualifications, experiences, testimonials etc. at the time of joining, if
4. Selected candidates have to bring all the documents as mentioned above in Original
KINDLY NOTE: The shortlists candidates will be informed through e-mail.
Other terms and conditions for applications are given hereunder:
1. Incomplete applications or not submitted in prescribed format or without photo and
a signature or received after last date shall be summarily rejected.
2. Submission of incorrect or false information shall disqualify the candidature at any
3. Since the posts are purely on temporary basis, no benefit of Provident Fund, Leave
Travel Concession, Medical, etc. will be available to the appointee
4. Age limit and experience will be considered as on the date of receipt of Application
5. The Director, NIMR has the right to accept/ reject any application without
assigning any reason thereof and no correspondence/recommendation will be
entertained in this matter
6. Canvassing and bringing outside influence in any form for shortlisting or
employment will be treated as disqualification and the candidate will be debarred
from the selection process
7. Bad connection/ connection failure from any side will NOT be the responsibility of
8. Selected candidates have to sign an agreement of contractual appointment with NIMR
9. Any addendum/ corrigendum in respect of above vacancy notice shall be issued on
the NIMR website www.nimr.org.in and no separate notification shall be issued in the
print media. Applicants are requested to regularly visit the website: www.nimr.org.in
so to keep them updated
10. The Director reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of posts as per
11. Qualification and experience should be in relevant discipline/field and from a reputed
institution/organization recognized by the relevant authority.
12. Mere fulfilling the essential qualification/experience does not guarantee selection.
13. The post is contractual for the duration offered. The appointment may be renewed after every specific period of time subject to satisfactory performance and project
14. The post is filled-up on a purely temporary basis and contractual basis & the candidate
will have no right to claim for any type of Permanent Employment under ICMRNIMR or continuation of his/her services in any other project.
15. Any Addendum/Corrigendum in respect of above vacancies, notice shall be issued on
websites https://main.icmr.nic.in/and https://nimr.icmr.org.in/. only and no separate
notification shall be issued in the press. Applicants are requested to regularly visit the websites (https://main.icmr.nic.in/and https://nimr.icmr.org.in/.) to keep themselves
16. The advertisement and the application link is available on website
Last Date To Apply: 2nd December 2020
Editors Note: ICMR-NIMR Recruitment Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Whatsapp and subscribe to our youtube channel for latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.