Govt Pharmacist Job @ Central Government Health Scheme, Hyderabad
Government pharma position for eligible candidates at Central Government Health Scheme, Hyderabad. Central Government Health Scheme, Hyderabad is recruiting pharma candidates for a pharma post as per the details that have been given below:
Job Title: Pharmacist Allopathic
No. of Posts: 01
Pay Band & Grade Pay / Pay scale: Pay Band-01 Rs.5,200- 20,200 Plus Grade Pay Rs.2,800/- (Prerevision)
12th Class or equivalent pass with science subjects(Physics, Chemistry and Biology) from a
recognized Board or University + Diploma in Pharmacy or Equivalent from a recognized Board or
University + Two years experience as Pharmacist in any recognized Hospital or Pharmacy after duly registered as Pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act 1948;
Bachelor Degree In Pharmacy(B.Pharm.)+ duly registered as Pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act 1948
How to Apply:
- The proforma Application will be available on CGHS Website (www.cghs.ts.nic.in) from
28/04/2018 to 27/05/2018 (Note: 27/05/2018 is the last date for payment of fee up- to 11:59
- Before applying for the post, an applicant shall register his/her bio-data particulars
through One Time Registration (OTR) on the CGHS’s Website viz., www.cghs.ts.nic.in. Once
applicant registers his/her particulars, a User ID is generated and sent to his/her registered
mobile number and email ID. Applicants need to apply for the post using the OTR User ID
through CGHS’s website.
- The Examination will be held On-Line through computer based test on 26/06/2018 &
27/06/2018. There would be objective type questions which are to be answered on computer
system. Instructions regarding computer based recruitment test are attached as Annexure – III.
In case any paper of the Examination is held in different languages, the candidate has to
choose the medium in which he/she wants to write the examination and the paper will be valued
with reference to that medium only.
- A general Mock Test facility is available to the applicants to acquaint themselves with the
computer based recruitment test. Applicant can visit the website and practice the answering
pattern under MOCK TEST option available on main page of website (www.cghs.ts.nic.in)
- HALL TICKETS can be downloaded from 03/06/2018 through the CGHS website, which
contains details of time, date and place of examination.
- All desirous and eligible applicants shall apply ON-LINE after satisfying themselves that
they are eligible as per the terms and conditions of this recruitment notification. Any application
sent through any mode other than the prescribed online mode will not be entertained.
- Applicant must pay Rs. 500/- (Rupees Five Hundred Only) towards application processing fee and Examination Fee.
- However, the following categories of candidates are exempted from payment of fees.
- All Women candidates/Scheduled Castes (SC)/ Scheduled Tribes (ST) Ex-servicemen [EX] and Persons with Disabilities (PWD) candidates are exempted from payment of Application Fee and examination fee.
Application Deadline – 27/05/2018