Govt Pharmacology SRF Job – Siddha Central Research Institute
Job Applications in the prescribed format are invited for engagement of 4 posts of Senior Research Fellow for three Institutes namely National Institute of Siddha, Chennai, Siddha Central Research Institute, Chennai, and Regional Research Institute of Unani Medicine, Chennai, on contract basis
Place of Posting: SCRI, Chennai
Job Title: Senior Research Fellow(Pharmacology)
No. of Post: 1
Name of Project: “To Evaluate the Safety and Cardioprotective effect of Swasa Kudori in rats”
Qualification: M. Pharm (Pharmacology) from a recognized University with 2 years of
research experience. The candidate should have a minimum of 60% marks
(or equivalent grade) in the qualifying degree
Desirable: Experience with preclinical studies. A track record of high-quality research
with high impact research papers. Knowledge of CYP-450 Inhibition, Induction assays and ELISA assay technique. Work experience certificate should be provided as proof of preclinical experience.
Age: Not exceeding 35 years as on the date of interview (Age relaxation for
SC/ST/OBC/PH Candidates will be as per the government rules)
Fellowship : Rs.35,000/- +24 %HRA (Consolidated)
Period: 2 years or till the completion of the project, whichever is earlier.
How to Apply:
Filled Application form along with supporting documents shouldbe submitted through
online to email id [email protected] on or before closing date 26.10.2020 up to 05:00 p.m.
Instructions to the candidates:
1) The application should be in the prescribed format.
2) Candidates should enclose photocopies of educational qualification and experience and
other testimonials duly self – attested along with filled application.
3) The crucial date for determining the age limit shall be the closing date for receipt of
4) Experience certificate should clearly state the nature of work done during the period of
5) All posts are contractual for the duration offered. The appointment may be renewed
after every specific period of time subject to satisfactory performance and project
6) The incumbents selected will have no claim for regular appointments under SCRI /
CCRS or continuation of his/her services in any other project.
7) Candidates are advised to check CCRS/ SCRI website regularly for further information,
changes, which will be updated from time to time.
8) Date, Time and place/mode of the interview will be intimated by email separately to the
9) Incomplete applications without relevant enclosures will be outrightly rejected.
Last date of submission of application: 26.10 .2020 up to 5:00 PM.
Mode of receipt of application: Through email (Application form along with all
Email. ID: [email protected]
Editors Note: Govt Pharmacology SRF Job Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Whatsapp and subscribe to our youtube channel for latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.