Govt Siddha Central Research Institute – Pharmacology Job
Job Applications in the prescribed format are invited for engagement of 4 posts of Junior Research Fellow for three Institutes namely National Institute of Siddha, Chennai, Siddha Central Research Institute, Chennai, and Regional Research Institute of Unani Medicine, Chennai, on contract basis
Location: SCRI, Chennai
Job Title: Junior Research Fellow(Pharmacology)
No. of Post: 1
Project Title: “Toxicity studies of Nathaichoori Chooranam”
Qualification: M. Pharm/ M.V.Sc. with specialization of Pharmacology from a recognized University. Or B. Pharm/ B.V.Sc. from a recognized University with Two years of
research experience in animal studies.
(ii) Experience in handling of Laboratory animals.
Age: Not exceeding 28 years as on date of Walk-in-Interview (Age relaxation shall be applicable as per GOI rules.
Fellowship: Rs. 31,000/- + 24 % HRA
Period of the project: 1 year.
How to Apply:
Filled Application form along with supporting documents should be submitted through online to email id [email protected] on or before closing date 26.10.2020 up to 05:00 p.m.
Instructions to the candidates:
1) The application should be in the prescribed format.
2) Candidates should enclose photocopies of educational qualification and experience
and other testimonials duly self – attested along with filled application.
3) The crucial date for determining the age limit shall be the closing date for receipt of
4) Experience certificate should clearly state the nature of work done during the period of
5) All posts are contractual for the duration offered. The appointment may be renewed
after every specific period of time subject to satisfactory performance and project
6) The incumbents selected will have no claim for regular appointments under SCRI /
CCRS or continuation of his/her services in any other project.
7) Candidates are advised to check CCRS/ SCRI website regularly for further
information, changes, which will be updated from time to time.
8) Date, Time and place/mode of the interview will be intimated by email separately to the
9) Incomplete applications without relevant enclosures will be outrightly rejected.
Last date of submission of application: 26.10.2020 up to 5:00 PM.
Mode of receipt of application: Through email (Application form along with all
Email. ID: [email protected]
View Main Notification
Editors Note: Govt Siddha Central Research Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Whatsapp and subscribe to our youtube channel for latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.