Teva Analytical Researcher Post Vacancy – Apply Online
Teva invites postgraduate and undergraduate Pharma & chemistry candidates for the post of Analytical Researcher I. Pharma job opening at Teva. Pharma job opening 2020. Interested and eligible candidates may apply. Pharma job opening 2020. M Pharma job opening 2020. Pharmacy job 2020. Check out all the details on our website
Job Title: Analytical Researcher I
M.Sc. Analytical /Organic etc. or M. Pharm.
Relevant Experience: 4-5 Yrs
Overall Pharma industry experience: 5 Yrs
- To develop and validate bioanalytical methods.
- To prepare protocol, validation report and method SOP.
- To ensure that all the instruments/equipment used during the project are calibrated.
- To ensure the availability of approved validation protocol and method SOP before the start of the
- To ensure that personnel(s) involved in the project are trained for protocol and/or method SOP.
- To co-ordinate with the team member for the smooth conduct of the project.
Technical conduct of the project as per the SOP’s, protocol and applicable GLP principles.
- To ensure availability of all resources before the start of the project e.g. standard, plasma, materials etc.
Function Research & Development
Sub Function Drug Development and Preclinical Studies
Reports To In process of validation
Editors Note: Teva Analytical Researcher Post Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Whatsapp and subscribe to our youtube channel for latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.