Syngene Process Research Investigator Vacancy – Apply Online
Process R&D–Senior Research Investigator job.Syngene Job. Chemistry Candidates with PhD Degree & Chemical Engg candidates are encouraged to apply online at Syngene for vacancies that are available. Syngene is hiring chemistry candidates. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online.
Job Title: Process R&D–Senior Research Investigator
Job Location: Bangalore
Job Id: 15284
Department: Chemical Development
Eligibility: PhD in Organic Chemistry or Chemical Engineering
- Fundamental synthetic organic chemistry knowledge with an ability to propose synthetic routes rapidly that is safe and scalable.
- Excellent process research skills including detailed route scouting and evaluation of the preferred route.
- Process optimization and development skills at par with customer/global standards.
- Basic knowledge in process engineering, particularly unit operations.
- Sound knowledge in process analytical chemistry
- Designing experiments and proposing study plan
- Strong analytical skills to derive trend, conclusion, and path forward, out of large set of data.
- Logical thinking and attention to details.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Operational Excellence.
- People Management
Experience: 3-6 years post qualification
- Should have the capability to work in a team and ability to handle demonstrate a good team spirit.
- While possessing a good ability to follow instruction should also demonstrate innovative in his/her approach, good communication skills.
- Should be proactive while working on allotted responsibility.
Editors Note: Syngene Process Research Investigator Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Whatsapp and subscribe to our youtube channel for latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.