Lambda Therapeutic Research
Lambda Therapeutic Research Limited is a leading global Clinical Research Organization (CRO) headquartered in Ahmedabad – India, with facilities and operations in Mumbai (India), Toronto (Canada), Warsaw (Poland), London (UK) and USA.
Job Title: Clinical Trial Associate
No. of Posts: 12
Salary: INR 2,00,000 – 4,50,000 P.A.
- Project Management
- Assist Project Manager and Clinical Research Associates (CRAs) with accurately updating and maintaining clinical systems that track site compliance and performance within project timelines.
- Assist the clinical team in the preparation, handling, distribution, filing, and archiving of clinical documentation and reports according to the scope of work and standard operating procedures. Assist with periodic review of study files for accuracy and completeness.
- Assist Project Manager with preparation, handling and distribution of Clinical Trial Supplies and maintenance of tracking information.
- Assist with the tracking and management of Case Report Forms (CRFs), queries and clinical data flow.
- Act as a central contact for the clinical team for designated project communications, correspondence and associated documentation.
- Updates various study trackers assigned by Project Manager
- Maintenance of trial related documents and files within the facility.
- Liaising with other functional groups and providing updates to Project Manager.
- BA-BE Monitoring Activity