Pfizer Pharma Report Coordinator Vacancy – Apply Online
Pfizer Vacancies – Pharma Vacancy. MPharma candidates are eligible to apply online for a Report Coordinator, Report Coordinator vacancy at Pfizer. Pharma job opening 2020. Check out all the details on our website Rasayanika.com
Job Title: Report Coordinator
Location: India – Chennai
- Bachelor’s Degree in healthcare, or pharmaceutical discipline required.
- Excellent English verbal, written communication and presentation skills required.
- Must be detailed oriented.
- Strong project management and issue resolution skills required.
- Demonstrated ability to perform in a cross-functional environment.
- Knowledge of regulatory/safety regulations and guidelines desired.
- Experience in the pharmaceutical industry, clinical research, or healthcare-related field.
- Experience with Microsoft word & excel, Adobe acrobat, ISI Toolbox, etc.
- Experience with SharePoint technology (e.g., Microsoft InfoPath, SharePoint Designer, etc.)
- Business Objects experience is a plus
Individual filling the position are responsible for the project management of safety aggregate reports submitted to regulators that include the FDA and EMA. The incumbent will partner with various colleagues from safety, clinical, regulatory and other functional lines to produce the aggregate reports and ensure that these reports are completed in a timely manner meeting regulatory compliance.
- Lead report coordination from prep to submission with key stakeholders/contributors within Clinical, Regulatory, Safety, DevOps, Submissions, etc.
- Review data to ensure consistency between various contributors.
- Compile the information for reports using various electronic tools and document management system.
- Coordinate the review and approval of the report and address review comments.
- Ensure reports are completed prior to the regulatory due date to meet compliance.
- Provide guidance to a contributor regarding report requirements.
- Participate in projects or subject matter tasks that support the group and deliverables.
- Participate in developing and performing User Acceptance Testing (UAT) as required.
- Complete training in accordance with Pfizer’s and WSR Safety information Management curriculum.
Editor’s Note: Pfizer Pharma Report Coordinator Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Whatsapp and subscribe to our youtube channel for latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.