Baxter Pharma Safety Job Vacancy – Data Coordinator Post
Latest Baxter B.Pharma Jobs. Pharma jobs at Baxter. Applications are invited for the post of Coordinator @ Baxter. Career @ Baxter. Pharma job opportunity at Baxter. Safety Data Coordinator post vacancy. Interested candidates may apply online. Check out all the details on the same below:
This position is a member of the Safety Operations Reconciliation team within Global Patient Safety (GPS). In this role, the team member will perform reconciliation of Individual Case Safety Reports (ICSRs) exchanged with internal and external business partners. This position collaborates with others outside of Safety Operations to review, correct and reconcile data.
Job Title: Safety Data Coordinator
Broad Pay Group: D2
Education and/or Experience:
Include the education and experience that is necessary to perform the job satisfactorily.
Experience in the pharmaceutical industry- Quality, Pharmacovigilance or Regulatory department In health sciences, preferably pharmacist or nurse.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. List knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- Proficiency in working with Microsoft Office tools-Outlook, Excel, Word.
- Proficiency in a Global Safety Database (e.g., ARISg, Argus)
- Excellent attention to detail in the documentation.
- Knowledge of medical, clinical or health sciences.
- Excellent analytical & problem-solving skills
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Collaborative interpersonal skills to foster a team environment
- Ability to work independently under strict deadlines and changing priorities
- Able to multitask and prioritize changing workload on a daily basis
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
This section contains a list of five to eight primary responsibilities of this role that account for 5% or more of the work. The incumbent will perform other duties assigned.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Perform reconciliation activities with organizations within Baxter.
- Perform reconciliation with external business partners
- Provide feedback both internally and externally regarding discrepancies found in ICSRs.
- Analyze requests for potential data corrections and ensure that needed corrections are completed.
- Escalate issues with reconciliation compliance.
- Identify opportunities for process improvements for reconciliation activities.
Editor’s Note: Baxter Pharma Safety Job Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Whatsapp and subscribe to our youtube channel for latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.