Syngene EHSS Documentation Job – Chemistry Candidates Apply
Syngene chemistry.Syngene Job. Chemistry Candidates with MSc degree are encouraged to apply online at Syngene for vacancies that are available. Syngene is hiring Chemistry candidates. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online. Check out all the details on the same below:
Job Title: EHSS Documentation
Job Id: 11083
Eligibility: MSc /BSc (Chemistry) BTech / MTech (Chemical) with relevant experience in EHSS documentation
TECHNICAL /FUNCTIONAL Knowledge:
- Safe Systems of work (permit to work, risk assessment etc)
- Compliance (regulatory and internal)
- IT literate, with the ability to use the full Microsoft Office package
- Knowledge of current Health and Safety practice within the Pharma sector
- Fire safety management
- General Skills
- Proven written and oral communication skills and the ability to articulate information and influence others
- Meticulous at checking detail
- Ability to work under pressure and to defined deadlines
- Ability to organize workloads and to priorities effectively
- EHSS Documentation including SOP’s, Change controls, deviations, CAPA, validations, qualifications etc.
- ISO 14001 and ISO 45001 documentation
- Track all accident and incident investigations are properly documented.
- Actively participate in the activities carried out regarding the safety in the concerned area.
JOB PURPOSE (Briefly describe the objectives of the job):
- Implement and enforce EHSS Documentation throughout the company.
- Liaison with Quality Assurance Dept pertaining to interlinked documentation such as pest control management.
- Ensure audit observations (internal/external) are tracked, closed and complied in line with the policy.
Editor’s Note: Syngene EHSS Documentation Job Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Whatsapp and subscribe to our youtube channel for latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.