Syngene Organic Chemistry Job Vacancy – Research Associate
Chemistry Associate.Syngene Associate Job. Pharma Candidates with master’s degree are encouraged to apply online at Syngene for vacancies that are available. Syngene is hiring Chemistry candidates. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online.
Department: PERFORMANCE & SPECIALITY MATERIALS
Position: Research Associate
Required Qualification and Experience: M.Sc /M.Tech in Polymer/Organic chemistry with 1-3 years
Job Location: Bangalore
- Planning and execution of the laboratory experiments associated with the assigned projects.
- Responsible for execution of the assigned laboratory experiments (project) for Process R&D and scale-up.
- Transfer the process from small to large scale.
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure availability of resources for the projects.
- Ensure that all assigned work is delivered in a timely manner and all associated requirements, objectives and targets are fully met
- Maintain laboratory records and data systems.
- Prepare updates/reports for effective internal communication.
- Pro-actively identifies, reports on and improves safety-related actions in the laboratory area.
Required Technical skills:
- In-depth knowledge in polymer/organic chemistry
- Research experience in an R&D environment is an added advantage, preferably in polymer synthesis and related field.
- Experience in polymer and small molecules characterization is preferred
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Computer knowledge e.g.; MS – Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Windows etc.
- Experience in scientific literature search is an asset
Editor’s Note: Syngene Organic Chemistry Job Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Whatsapp and subscribe to our youtube channel for latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.