CUG Chemical Science Recruitment 2020 – Application Details
CUG Chemical Science Recruitment Central University of Gujarat (CUG) invites online applications in the prescribed format from eligible Indian nationals for appointment by direct recruitment for the ‘Group-B’ posts. Senior Lab Technical Assistant post vaacncy. BSc Chemical Science job opening 2020. interested candidates Following are the important dates for application:
Name of Post SENIOR TECHNICAL ASSISTANT (Laboratory)
Age Limit for Direct Recruits 35 Years
Educational and other qualifications
First Class M.Sc. in Chemical Sciences or First-Class B.Sc. in Chemical
Sciences with a minimum of five years of working and maintenance experience of sophisticated scientific Instruments in the Laboratory.
Pay Scale: Level 6 Rs 35,400 – 1,12,400
Strong background in Chemistry data acquisition systems and computers. Ability to handle the repairing and maintenance work of the instruments.
Period of probation, if any 2 Years
Note: Candidates who have applied earlier, under the Employment Notification No. 18/2016-17 dated 19/09/2016 issued by the Central University of Gujarat against below post(s) are required to apply afresh. However, they need not pay the fee(s) again, but they need to present the relevant proof of Payment(s) & Application(s) in order to get relaxed from the payment of fees.
- Only online applications will be accepted. Applicants need to send ONE hard copy of Printout of Application along with all self-attested testimonials, certificates and all supporting documents wherever required to “Recruitment Cell, Central University of Gujarat, Sector-29, Gandhinagar – 382030” in closed cover on or before 09/03/2020 up to 05:30 p.m., superscribing as under through Registered Post / Speed Post / Courier only, failing which the application will be rejected
- Candidates who desire to apply for more than one post will be required to submit separate online applications along with separate online application processing fees. Candidates need to send ONE hard copy of Printout of Application along with all self-attested testimonials, certificates and all supporting documents wherever required separately attached to each application in the manner described in above point No. 1.
- Incomplete application in any respect will not be considered.
- The Last Date for receipt of Online Application is fixed as 27/02/2020 till 5:30 p.m.
- The Experience and Qualification will be reckoned as last date of submission of Online
- Applicants are advised to submit the applications to the University well in advance without waiting for the last date to avoid postal delay or any delay due to other unforeseen events or circumstances. The University will not be responsible for any postal delay at any stage.
- Applicants must produce original testimonials, certificates and other documents at the time of the interview, if called.
- The applicants must ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility conditions for the post applying for.
PREREQUISITE TO APPLY ONLINE
1. Candidates are advised to go through the Eligibility Criteria carefully before filling up the
2. Valid E-mail ID for registration and for receiving all future correspondence till the recruitment process is over and subsequently if selected.
3. Valid Mobile Number to receive SMS based notifications/communications related to the online application; Admit card etc. till the recruitment process is over and subsequently if selected.
4. Access to an online payment facility/service such as Net Banking, Credit card, ATM-cumDebit card etc.
5. A recent scanned passport-sized colour photograph of candidate (the digital size of the file should be between 20 KB – 50 KB.
6. Scanned signature of Candidate using Blue/Black pen on white sheet (the digital size of the file should be between 10 KB – 20 KB.
7. Scanned copies of documents related to Candidate’s Age, Category, Education Qualification, Present and Past work experience etc. in PDF format (the digital size of the PDF file should be between 50 – 150 KB).
STEPS TO BE FOLLOWED FOR FILLING THE ONLINE APPLICATION
The entire process of filling online Application form can be completed in below-mentioned steps:
1. Online submission of application can only be made at Central University of Gujarat’s website www.cug.ac.in.
2. Detailed instructions are available on the University Website.
3. Candidates should read the instructions carefully before making any entry or selecting options.
4. Candidates should furnish all the required details while filling up the online form, mandatory fields are marked with *(asterisk) sign.
5. Online Application Form is available in English and it can only be filled in English Language.
6. The filling of online application contains two parts.
(a) Part – I: Registration – Candidates must register afresh by clicking “NEW
REGISTRATION”. Enter the basic information and press the “Signup” button to register. The
Username and Password will be sent via email and SMS. Candidates can log in using the
same Username and Password received in Email and SMS.
(b) Part – II: Application Form.
(i) Fresh Application or Earlier Applied: Candidate needs to select Earlier Applied if
he/she has applied and paid the fees (if applicable) towards Employment Notification
No. 18/2016-17 dated 19/09/2016 issued by the Central University of Gujarat for the
respective posts, check the status of your application by filling the required details and
apply accordingly. Else the candidates need to apply as Fresh Application.
(ii) Select the Name of Post: Candidate need to select the post he/she wants to apply for.
(iii) Personal Information Page: Candidates must fill in the personal details with
*(asterisk) sign and upload the relevant document(s) in the prescribed format only.
Page 15 of 28
(iv) Basic Qualification: Candidates must fill in the required basic qualification(s) with
*(asterisk) sign and upload the relevant document(s) in the prescribed format only.
Candidate can delete the details by clicking on “Delete” followed by refreshing the
(v) Research Qualification: Candidates must fill in the required Research qualification(s)
with *(asterisk) sign and upload the relevant document(s) in the prescribed format
only, if applicable. Candidate can delete the details by clicking on “Delete” followed
by refreshing the page.
(vi) Experience: Candidates must fill in the required Present and Past work Experience(s)
details with *(asterisk) sign, if applicable and upload the relevant document(s) in the
prescribed format only. In case of non-availability of Basic Pay and Pay Level put
“NA” and fill in the Gross Salary. Candidate can delete the details by clicking on
“Delete” followed by refreshing the page.
(vii) Reference Details: Candidates must fill in details with *(asterisk) sign of TWO
references who are not related to you but are aware of you and your work. Candidate
can delete the details by clicking on “Delete” followed by refreshing the page.
(viii) Upload Photo & Signature: Upload a recent scanned passport sized color photograph
of candidate (the digital size of the file should be between 20 KB – 50 KB. And upload
scanned signature of Candidate using Blue/Black pen on white sheet (the digital size
of the file should be between 10 KB – 20 KB.
(ix) Payment of Fees: Candidates must pay the fees if applicable, through online mode
only such as Net Banking, Credit card, ATM-cum-Debit card etc. No other mode of
payment of fees is allowed.
(x) Final Submission: Under the final submission page candidate can view and read the
information he/she filled, if the candidate wants to edit any information, he/she may
do at this stage. Once the candidate selects “I Agee” and “Final Submission” button
his/her application will be finalized and submitted, no changes will be allowed at a later
stage and no inquiries will be entertained after the final submission.
(xi) Print Application: Candidates can print and save the filled Application Form.
Applicants need to send ONE hard copy of Printout of Application along with all self attested testimonials, certificates and all supporting documents wherever required as
per point No. 1 of GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS, ESSENTIAL INFORMATION
The Last Date for Receipt of Online Application is fixed as 27/02/2020 till 5:30 p.m.
Date of Commencement of Online Application 27/01/2020
Last date of Online Application 27/02/2020 Up to 5:30 p.m.
Last date of receipt of hardcopy of online application along with
all self-attested enclosures (Including postal processing days) 09/03/2020 Up to 5:30 p.m
View Main Notification
Editor’s Note: CUG Chemical Science Recruitment CUG Chemical Science Recruitment Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Whatsapp and subscribe to our youtube channel for latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.