Chemistry Trainee Recruitment 2020 – Govt Heavy Water Board
Chemistry Trainee Recruitment 2020 Govt Heavy Water Board Chemistry Trainee Recruitment 2020. Heavy Water Board invites undergraduate Bsc Chemistry candidates for a trainee post. HWB Job opening 2020 for chemistry candidates. Interested candidates check out all the details like eligibility criteria how to apply below:
Job Title: STIPENDIARY TRAINEE
Post No: 09
Discipline: Chemistry (Laboratory)
No.of posts: 05
Eligibility Criteria: Minimum 60% marks in B.Sc. with Chemistry as Principal subject
AGE LIMIT FOR CATEGORY – I STIPENDIARY TRAINEES: (Minimum 18 yrs. and Maximum 24 yrs.)
Nature of Duty: Qualitative/quantitative chemical analysis by prescribed methods
required for the operation of process plants. Work involves samples testing as per the prevailing specification, Reports preparation in Round-the-clock shift/General shift.
SELECTION METHOD FOR CATEGORY I TRAINEES :
STIPENDIARY TRAINEE – CATEGORY-I:
- Written Test and Interview.
Objective type Written Test of Two Hour duration in the following proportion :
Part-A – Psychometric/Aptitude/General Knowledge – 30 Questions
Part-B – Day-to-Day Science – 20 Questions
Part-C – Specific to Discipline – 50 Questions
- Each correct answer will carry 1 (one) mark and each wrong answer will carry ½ [half]
- Candidates will be called for interview on the basis of merit of marks obtained in Written Test in the ratio 1:5. Final Selection will be made on the basis of Written Test and Personal Interview.
- Minimum marks for qualifying in the Interview will be 50% for empanelment.
- Weightage of Marks for selection will be 70% in Stage-I(Written Test) & 30% in Stage-II(Interview).
- Heavy Water Board (HWB) reserves the right to fill up the post or even to
cancel/restrict/modify/alter the whole process of recruitment without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereof. In case the vacancy position for any category is reduced or even made nil, HWB is not liable to compensate the applicant for consequential damage/loss, if any.
- The candidates will be given choice to answer the questions in Written Exam/Trade Test/Skill Test / Level 1 & 2 Test in English or Hindi. However, for candidates of UDC, Level 2 Test – (Descriptive Written Test) will be only in English language. Candidates for the post of Driver (OG) shall be provided question paper in English/Hindi/Regional Language. For candidates of Stenographer Grade II & III the Level 2 Test will be English Stenography Skill Test.
- Duties will involve working in Round-the-clock/General shift in process plants at different industrial sites of HWB. The jobs indicated against each post are only the gist of duties. The recruited person can be posted anywhere and in any job required for safe and efficient operation of the process plant. The selected candidates are likely to be posted at any of the units of HWB such as HWP-Kota, HWPBaroda, HWP-Manuguru, HWP-Tuticorin, HWP-Talcher, HWP-Thal, HWP-Hazira, TDP-Mumbai or any other Units of DAE across the country.
- At the time of Written Examination / Skill Test / Level 1 & 2 Test / Interview (wherever applicable), candidates must bring a printout of the online application and admit card along with attested copies of all relevant documents, whenever called for.
- Before applying for any post, candidates should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility norms. Candidates should have the requisite Educational/Technical Qualifications from recognized University/Institute as on the date of submission of the application.
- The candidate who have not acquired/will not acquire the educational qualification as on the closing date of receipt of online application will not be eligible and need not apply.
- Period of experience as prescribed in the advertisement will be determined with reference to the last date for submission of application.
- Mere fulfilment of requirements as laid down in the Advertisement does not entitle a candidate to be called for Written Examination / Physical Test / Skill Test / Level 1 & 2 Test / Interview.
- Stage 1 & 2 Written Examinations for Category-I & II Trainees only is proposed to be conducted in the following Centres:-
- Candidate may indicate their choice of Centre in the order of preference (at least three Centres) in their Application Form. Allocation of Centers will be decided based on the number of candidates registering for each centre. Requests for change of Centre once opted will not be entertained. HWB reserves the right to add or delete centre(s) depending upon the number of candidates from various regions.
The Written Examinations / Tests / Interview (wherever applicable) for posts other than
Category I & II Trainees will be held in MUMBAI or any other Centre as decided by Heavy Water Board. The decision of HWB shall be final.
- Those who have been empanelled under WAITING LIST will be offered appointment ONLY in case the candidate in the select list does not join. Waiting list will be operated in terms of Department of Atomic Energy O.M. NO. 16/19(1)/2015-SUS/14244 DATED 26.10.2016 AND VALID FOR ONE YEAR from the date of Select Panel. Details on the operation of the waiting list is published on HWB website www.hwb.gov.in. (under the Heading – Recruitment).
How To Apply:
- Applications will be accepted ONLINE only. Candidates must apply ONLINE through the website www.hwb.gov.in OR https://hwb.mahaonline.gov.in. Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted.
- Facility for ONLINE submission of application will be available from 11.01.2020 to 31.01.2020.
- Application Fee ` 100/-.
Fee is exempted for candidates belonging to SC/ST category, PWD (Divyangjan) candidates, Ex-servicemen and Women candidates. Fee once paid shall be non-refundable, non-transferable and cannot be held in reserve for any other examination under any circumstances.
- Candidates are required to have a valid Email ID and Mobile Number. It should be kept active during the currency of this recruitment. HWB will send intimation / call letters for Stage 1 & 2 Tests, Written Examination / Skill Test / Level 1 & 2 Test / Interview (as applicable) etc., only through the registered Mobile / Email I.D.
- Candidates shortlisted for Written Examination / Skill Test / Level 1 & 2 Test / Interview (wherever applicable) on the basis of the information provided in the ONLINE applications submitted by them will be required to send attested copies of documents / relevant certificates in support of the claims made in the application as and when demanded by Heavy Water Board.
- Candidates who wish to apply for more than one post should apply separately for each post.
- Candidates are advised to submit the ONLINE application well in advance without waiting for the Closing date
Last Date To Apply: 31.01.2020.
View Main Notification
Editor’s Note: Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings. Follow us on Facebook and Whatsapp for latest updates.