Syngene Principal Investigator Post – Chemistry Candidates
DISCOVERY CHEMISTRY R&D. Syngene Principal Investigator Post. Syngene Principal Investigator Syngene BSc Chemistry Job. Syngene Job Opening. Chemistry Jobs. Syngene Hiring Chemistry candidates. candidates are required at Syngene. Interested and Eligible candidates may apply for the post via online mode. Check out all the details on Rasayanika.com. Chemistry jobs 2019.
Job Title: Principal Investigator
Qualification: Ph.D. in Synthetic Organic Chemistry with 3-5 years of Post-Doc experience. Candidates with Ph.D., 2-3 years of Post-doc experience and 4-5 years of industry experience from reputed Pharmaceutical Industry or reputed CRO can also be considered.
- Ph.D. /Post- Doc from reputed school/University or research group.
- Very high caliber Organic Chemists.
- Able to handle a team of chemist (8-10).
- Effective Communication skills.
- Worked on Asymmetric synthesis or multiple step total synthesis with chiral centers.
- Team building
- Quality consciousness.
- Job Knowledge
- Technical Problem solving
- Result Focus
- Customer Focus
- Excellent leadership skills
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Managing and planning day to day activities for a group of chemist (8-10).
- Work very closely with the team and analyze results & analytical data for the projects handled by the team.
- Design routes for new targets through literature search.
- Meet productivity numbers set by collaboration.
- Make reports and updates & attend teleconferences.
- Follow good EHS practices while working in the lab.
Editor’s Note: Syngene Medicinal Chemistry Job Syngene Chemistry Research Job Syngene Associate Scientist Job Syngene Chemistry Research Associate Job Syngene Research Associate Job Syngene Chemistry Research Job, Syngene, Job Opening, Msc RA Jobs @ Syngene. jobs, jobs 2019, Pharmaceutical Science jobs at Syngene. jobs at Syngene. Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest chemistry and Pharma jobs.