Chemistry Guest Faculty Job Vacancy @ University of Delhi
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates along with self-attested testimonials for filling-up 7 vacant positions of Guest Faculty in the Department of Chemistry, the University of Delhi for a fixed duration as prescribed by the University of Delhi:-
Job Title: Guest Faculty
No.of posts: 07
Essential Educational Qualifications:-
Qualification for Guest teachers will be same, as prescribed for the regular teachers of the University in UGC’s Regulation 2018 i.e.
1. Good academic record as defined by the university with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) at the Master’s Degree level in a relevant subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university.
2. Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR.
(Furthermore, kindly refer to General Note at the end of this document)
Emoluments: The Guest Faculty will be paid an honorarium of Rs. 1500/- per lecture subject to a maximum of Rs. 50000/- per month as per UGC norms (Ref. No. F.25-1/2018(PS/MISC.) dated 28.1.2019).
1. The applications will bescreened and short-listed candidates will only be called for interview. The selection will be based on the performance in interview+Academic career.
2. Selection of candidates shall be provisional and approval of appointment will be given by the University, subject to verification of antecedents or documents submitted by a candidate.
3. Candidates are advised to visit University website at www.du.ac.in and www.chemistry.du.ac.in regularly to know the date and time of Interview.
4. The Department of Chemistry, University of Delhi reserves the right to withdraw any advertised post(s) at any time without giving any reason. Any consequential vacancies arising due to non-joining of any selected candidates or resignation may also be filled up from the panel of available candidates in the Waiting List.
5. In case of any inadvertent mistake in the process of selection, which may be detected at any stage even after the issue of appointment letter, the Department or the University reserves the right to modify/withdraw/cancel any communication made to the candidate.
6. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
How To Apply:
Applications (with passport size photograph) on prescribed format stating qualifications 12th standard onward may be sent to the Head of the Department, Department of Chemistry, University of Delhi, Delhi-110007 by registered or Speed post. Applications can also be submitted personally in the office of the Department of Chemistry. Self-attested copies of all certificates and publications may also be attached with the application form.
Besides submitting in hard copy, applications should also be sent by e-mail to [email protected].
Last date of receiving applications: The applications should reach in the Department latest by Friday, the 10th January-2020.
View Main Notification
Editor’s Note: Chemistry Guest Faculty Job Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings. Follow us on Facebook for the latest updates.