Quality Control Chemist Job at Pilgrim Skincare Brand – Apply Now
Quality Control Chemist Job at Pilgrim Skincare Brand – Apply Now. Pilgrim is an innovative and one of the fastest growing D2C (Direct-to-consumer) businesses in the beauty space. Founded by serial entrepreneurs from IIT Bombay and IIM Ahmedabad, it offers a dynamic, fast paced and fun culture to be a part of.
Quality Control Chemist
Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (On-site)
Greetings from Pilgrim,
We are looking for a QC Chemist,
5 days working (Alternate Saturday’s are WFH),
Location – Mumbai (Andheri East, Chakala).
- Analysis of Pilot &Bulk sample.
- Calibration of pH meter &Verification Analytical Balance.
- Preparation of COA (certificate of analysis).
- Maintain a Logbook record of equipment.
- Review bulk samples.
- Review all Calibration records.
- Calibration of All instruments & record maintenance.
- Preparation of SOP.
- Completes documentation relating to material analysis.
- Implement and maintain GMP procedures such as following SOPs, Standard Testing
- Procedures (STPs), written procedure and maintaining proper documentation as necessary for Quality Control.
- Perform all functions and duties of Associate Chemists and Technicians as needed.
- Ability to work independently with little to no supervision and as part of a team.
Instrument operational and other tests knowledge:
- Viscometer and Viscosity check
- pH meter
- Conductivity meter
- TDS check
- Refractive index
- Foam height.
Editor’s Note: Quality Control Chemist Job at Pilgrim Skincare Brand – Apply Now. Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.