For over 50 years, Waters Corporation has developed innovative analytical science solutions to support customer discoveries, operations, performance, and regulatory compliance. Specifically, the company designs, manufactures, sells, and services high performance liquid chromatography, ultra performance liquid chromatography, and mass spectrometry technology systems and support products primarily in the United States, Europe, Japan, and Asia. Our innovations enable significant advancements within the pharmaceutical, life science, biochemical, industrial, food safety, environmental, academic and government industries. Waters is a publicly traded corporation (NYSE:WAT) with more than 6,500 employees and is represented in more than 100 countries around the world.
Job Title: Product Manager – Informatics
- Driving the development of new business opportunities for Waters NuGenesis Laboratory Management System across our target markets.
- Develop the strategies and tactics for the India sales team to be successful in positioning Waters NuGenesis Laboratory Management System.
- Support the Sales Specialists to identify and focus on winnable opportunities.
- Manage and deliver business development activities to build the pipeline for Waters NuGenesis Laboratory Management System. This includes understanding the customer’s laboratory process, design a solution based on this understanding and demonstrate the desired solution using NuGenesis Laboratory Management System.
- Build and execute business plans in collaboration with Sales Specialists, Vertical Markets teams and Product Management
- Provide Competitive Evaluations
- BE/BSc/B Pharm degree from an accredited university.
- At least 5 years’ experience in a sales position, technical sales preferably.
- Industry knowledge of the Pharmaceutical, biotech, chemical or specialty chemical industries.
- Industry knowledge of software products and tools in the above markets viz Laboratory information management systems, Chromatography data systems, data management systems, ERP solutions etc.
- Industry Knowledge on GLP, GMP guidelines, FDA‘s 21 CFR part 11, Computer Systems Validation in a regulated environment will be preferred.
- Effective communication in English.
- Able to travel extensively