Givaudan Application Chemist job opening – Msc Job Opening
Application Chemist job opening at Givaudan. Givaudan invites postgraduate MSc Chemistry candidates for the post of Chemist. Chemist – Fragrances job opening 2019. Givaudan job opening, Givaudan chemistry jobs. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online. Check out all the details on the same below:
At Givaudan, you contribute to delightful taste and scent experiences that touch people’s lives. You work within an inspiring teamwork culture – where you can thrive, collaborate and learn from other talented and passionate people across disciplines, regions and divisions. Diversity drives innovation and creates closer connections with our employees, customers and partners. Givaudan embraces diversity and is committed to building an inclusive environment where everyone impacts our world.
Job Title: Application Chemist
Application Chemist – Fragrances
- Bachelors/ Master’s Degree in Chemistry
- At least 3 years of lab experience in application lab and stability related area
- Understanding of laboratory techniques as applied to perfumery
- Knowledge of Microsoft Applications
- Fluent English
As an Application Chemist, you will be responsible for preparation of fragrance applications in different bases meeting the needs of creative and development teams. You would also be coordinating and interacting withCFMs/Sales as part of your portfolio.
It could well be your perfect opportunity if, like us, you always aim to exceed customer needs, deliver value and are skilled at fostering strong relationships.
In this role you will have:
- Prepare fragrance applications in different bases meeting the needs of creative and development teams under guidance, and ensure the quality, precision and accuracy thereof.
- Act as point of contact in the lab for specific customers/projects
- Administration of sample requests and ordering of fragrance oils
- Perform physical-chemical measurements
- Help in updating and revising of technical documentation in the department, under guidance.
- Preparation of internal bases
- Perform colour matching and recommend dyes as per client request
- Operate and help maintain standard lab equipment
- Record and communicate results accurately and promptly
- Management of customer base inventories and project submission retained application samples
- Assist in the administration of materials and laboratory organization.
- Maintain a clean and orderly laboratory environment
Are you someone who wants to grow and shape your own world? Who thrives being in a culture where you can express yourself in a creative team environment? Who wants to collaborate and learn together with teams who are as passionate as you are? Then come join us – and impact your world.
Editor’s Note: Givaudan Application Chemist Job Application Chemist job opening at Givaudan Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings. Follow us on Facebook for the latest updates.