AcSIR Summer Training Program 2020 – Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam
AcSIR – Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Summer Training programme. The notification for the AcSIR – Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Summer Training Program 2020 announced. There are 20 fellowships vacancy. This is an online application process. Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Summer Training. Check out all the details on the same below:
Brief About Summer Training programme:
Summer Training Program at AcSIR provides an opportunity to spend one of your summers working at premier research Laboratories of CSIR with some of the leading scientists in India, in an environment which promotes trans-disciplinary research. The program is supported/ funded by AcSIR through its AcSIR-Kalam Fellowship.
Eligibility Criteria For Dr APJ Abdul Kalam Summer Training programme:
- First-year of M.Sc program or equivalent: minimum first-class at pre-M.Sc degree level
Third to pre-final year of Integrated M.Sc program or equivalent: GPA 6.0 on a scale of 10 (upto IV Sem)
- First-year of M.E/M.Tech program or equivalent: GPA 8.0 on a scale of 10 OR GPA 7.0 on a scale of 10 for CFTIs at B.E/B.Tech level or GATE Score ≥600 or NET (Engineering) Rank from 1 to 100
- Third-year of B.E/ B.Tech program or equivalent: GPA 8.0 on a scale of 10 OR GPA 7.0 on a scale of 10 for CFTIs (upto IV Sem)
- Third to pre-final year of Integrated M.E/M.Tech program or equivalent: GPA 8.0 on a scale of 10 OR GPA 7.0 on a scale of 10 for CFTIs (upto IV Sem) or GATE Score ≥600 or NET (Engineering) Rank from 1 to 100
Total number of Fellowships: 20*
Duration: Two months; Between the months of May and August
Amount of Fellowship: Rs. 25,000 per student for the duration of the program
(payable after successful completion of the training program and submission of project report to the Laboratory Coordinator)
Travel allowance to the selected student: Reimbursable to a maximum of Rs. 5,000 per selected student This is a compulsorily Residential Program where the selected students would be required to stay on the campus of the respective CSIR Labs on charge basis.
- The screening will be primarily based on a Research Proposal and other screening criteria decided by the Committee.
- An applicant can give five preferences of CSIR Labs/Institutes.
- Shortlisted applicants will be intimated electronically
- Selection Interview will be held at a central location. Appearance at the interview is mandatory for consideration.
- Applicant may be allowed to participate through electronic media for interview (Skype etc.) under specific request.
- Selection is purely based on merit/ performance at the selection interview.
- Food and lodging arrangements shall be made for applicants called for interview only.
- The application form has to be completed in all aspects for consideration
- Multiple applications from same applicant will result in cancellation of candidature
- All filled-in information should be supported by relevant documents at the time of selection interview
- Please visit the websites of participating CSIR Labs for information on their research areas
Registration Start Date 30-Nov-19
Application Closing Date 31-Dec-19
Selection Interview 1-Mar-20
Result declaration 15-Mar-20
Editor’s Note: AcSIR Summer Training Program AcSIR Kalam Summer Training Program 2020 – Apply Online.Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Summer Training programme. Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings. Follow us on Facebook for the latest updates.