Freshers Trainee Chemist Job Vacancy @ Sami Labs
Freshers Trainee Chemist Job Freshers Chemistry Chemist Job. Sami Labs Bengaluru is hiring for the post of Senior Executive MSc Candidates looking for a Senior Executive can apply for this post via online application. Interested candidates should apply online. Check out all the details on the same below:
Sami Labs Limited is a research-oriented multinational health science company and a leading producer of nutraceuticals, cosmeceuticals, standardized herbal extracts, fine chemicals, speciality chemicals, and probiotics. The Government of India honoured Sami Labs Limited with the National Award for Quality Products (Basic Drugs) in the year 1994 and the Prestigious DSIR award in the year 2002. The company is endowed with independent research divisions including Natural drugs, Phytochemistry, Synthetic Chemistry, Tissue Culture, Biotechnology, Analytical R&D, Biological Research, Microbiology, and Formulations R&D, all of which coordinate in a synergistic work model to create products meeting international standards.
Job Title: Trainee Chemist/Production Executive
Eligibility: MSc Chemistry , Btech in chemistry
Experience: 0 – 4 Years
- Planning of Raw materials, equipments and manpower.
- Supervision of production activities.
- Preparation and implementation of Standard Operating Procedures.
- Documentation of production activities.
- Liaison with stores, Quality control, Quality Assurance, R&D and HRD personnel.
- Monitor of House Keeping, safety and self hygiene practices.
- Up keeping of Batch manufacturing record, calibration records, equipment utilization log and self hygiene records.
- In absence of you the next available person will be responsible to perform the Job.
- All other additional work instructed by your reporting authority
Editor’s Note: Job at Sami Labs Limited. Chemical Science job opening 2019, Chemical Science jobs at Sami’s Lab. Sami’s Lab job opening 2019. Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest chemistry and Pharma job opening. Follow us on Facebook for the latest updates.