IIT Palakkad Chemistry Summer Internships Programme 2019
IIT Palakkad, Summer Internship 2019, Summer Internship Programme – 2019. chemistry Summer Internship Programme 2019 notification has been released. You can check out all of the details on the eligibility, duration of the internship and apply online. Check out all the details on the same below:
IIT Palakkad, has a summer internship program which aims at introducing undergraduate and postgraduate students to research so as to enthuse them, and get them interested in a career of teaching and research. The program is for six-weeks and it combines hands-on research training with a variety of hardware and software analysis tools.
Science, Engineering and Humanities: The programme is open to postgraduate students (including 4th and 5th year students of integrated master’s programs) and those who are in the 3rd and 4th year of their B.Tech degree).
- The application is to be submitted online at this portal only.
- Selection will be made on the basis of academic record, aptitude for research, accomplishments and area(s) of research interest.
Please note the following:
- Only those who satisfactorily complete the programme will be given the internship certificate.
- Financial support of Rs. 6000/- per month (Rs. 9000/- for the entire period) will be provided to all the selected candidates.
How to Apply
- Kindly read the Eligibility and Instructions carefully to make sure that you are eligible for the program.
- Kindly go through the list of internship positions that are available for Summer 2019. Identify the ones that interest you the most. You can keep a choice of maximum two faculty members. You can find an overview of the research interests of each faculty member from their respective home pages
- Click on Create new account on the sidebar in this portal. Enter a valid email address and a username and to create a new account.
- A welcome message with login instructions will be sent the email address entered above.
- Please check the spam folder, in case you do not see the mail in your inbox.
- The link in the welcome mail can only be used once to log in and will lead you to a page where you can set your password. After setting your password, you will be able to log in at this portal using your username and password.Login to this portal.
- In order to complete the application form, you will need to get a letter from the head of your institution/department in this format. Get it signed and sealed. You will need to upload a scanned copy of the same.
- Now fill all the pages of the application form carefully. After filling all the details, preview the application once and then submit it.
- You can make minor changes to the submitted applications before the closing date using the link in the Applicant Menu on the right. But after making any change(s), you will have to go to to the last page and click on “Submit Application” once more for the change(s) to be submitted. No changes will be allowed after the closing date (April 1, 2019).
- Selection list and waiting list will be published in this portal on April 20, 2019.
|Application Portal Opens on||February 25, 2019|
|Application Submission Deadline||March 25, 2019|
|Declaration of Selection/Waiting List||April 20, 2019|
|Deadline to confirm participation||May 01, 2019|
|Program starts||May 13, 2019|
|Program ends||June 28, 2019|
Editor’s Note: Msc Chemistry Internship programme 2019. Chemistry Internship programme 2019. IIT Palakkad Chemistry Internship 2019, Chemistry Internship Programme – 2019.