Chemistry Summer Internship Programme @Physical Research Laboratory
Physical Research Laboratory, Summer Internship 2019, Summer Internship Programme – 2019. chemistry Summer Internship Programme 2019 notification has been released. You can check out all of the details on the eligibility, duration of the internship and the apply online link below:
Eligibility criteria and other details about the Programme for Students
– B.Tech. / B.Sc./ B.S. / M.Sc. / M.Sc. (Integrated) / M.Sc. (Tech.)/M.Tech. students of Chemistry and related subjects.
–Students in, M.Sc. – First Year, Integrated M.Sc. – 3rd and 4th Year, B.Sc. 3rd year*/ B.Tech.*/ B.S.* 3rd /final year, are only eligible to apply.
*Preference will be given to candidates who are KVPY/DST INSPIRE fellows.
– We expect prospective candidates to have reasonably good proficiency in basic physics and mathematics..
– A minimum of 60% marks at both Bachelor’s and Master’s level are required for all candidates.
Note: the students studying in any discipline of engineering are not eligible to apply in this programme.
The application must be forwarded through the Head of their respective institutions. Any application received without the recommendation will not be considered. The selected candidates will be informed through e-mail as well as by post on the address given by them in the application format. No interim queries in this connection will be entertained.
Duration: 8 weeks May 14 – July 12, 2019.
Fellowship & Facilities: ₹10,000/- pm on pro rata, return II- class sleeper train fare by the shortest route and hostel accommodation (subject to the availability) with canteen facilities on a nominal charge.
Eligibility criteria and other details about the Program for Teachers:
Teachers having an academic background in Chemistry and related subjects and presently teaching at the postgraduate/graduate level with interest in pursuing research in any of the areas of research areas of PRL are invited to apply for the summer internship programme.
The application must be forwarded through the Head/Principal of the institution. Any application received without the recommendation will not be considered. The selected candidates will be informed through e-mail as well as by post on the address given by them in the application. No interim queries in this connection will be entertained.
Duration: 8 weeks May 14 – July 12, 2019.
Fellowship & Facilities: ₹15,000/- pm on pro-rata basis, return II-AC train fare by the shortest route and accommodation (subject to the availability) with canteen facilities on a nominal charge.
Essential Qualifications: Five years of teaching experience, demonstrated an interest in research as evident by research publications/research projects.
Desirable Qualifications: Ph.D. degree.
How To Apply:
- On-line application can be done from 06.03.2019 to 25.03.2019
- Applications received in the prescribed online format only will be considered.
- Upon registration, applicants will be provided with an online Registration Number, which should be carefully preserved for future reference. Unique e-mail ID of the applicant needs to be given in the application.
- The online application for students has to be followed-up with a recommendation letter (as per the prescribed format) from two faculty members familiar with student. Mark sheets / certificates are not needed.
- Printed copy of the online application, duly forwarded by Head of the Department mentioning the Reg. No. on top of the filled application form, and recommendation letter (in a sealed envelope) should be sent to the Head, Academic Services (headas AT prl.res.in), Physical Research Laboratory, Navrangpura, Ahmedabad -380009.
- Teacher applicants can apply using the link given as follows. Online application should follow the hard copy with forwarding by Head of the institution/college along with a copy of leave approval
- The accommodation to all the selected candidates will be provided on sharing basis (subject to the availability). We shall not be able consider any request for family accommodation.
- It will be difficult to consider any request to alter the dates of the summer programme.
|Opening Date for Online Registration (for student applicants)||06 March 2019|
|Closing Date for Online Registration||25 March 2019 (23:59 Hrs.)|
|Closing Date for Receiving Filled Application and recommendation letter by post/courier (for students)||28 March 2019.|
|Closing Date for Receiving Application by post/courier (for teacher applicants)||28 March 2019.|
Editor’s Note: Physical Research Laboratory, Summer Internship 2019,
Summer Internship Programme chemistry 2019, Summer Internship 2019, 2019 Internship Programme, PRL Summer Internship Programme 2019, PRL Internship 2019.