GM Hiring – BSc & MSc Chemistry/Chemical Engineering Apply
General Motors hiring Paint Execution Engineer. Chemical engineering and chemistry Paint Execution Engineer vacancy. Candidates with bachelor’s degree in chemical engineering and master’s degree in chemistry may apply for the job vacancy at General Motors. Chemistry job opening 2022, Chemical engineering job. Check out all the details on the same below:
Job Title: Paint Execution Engineer
Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
• Bachelor’s degree in Chemical /Masters in Chemistry or Paint Technology.
• 3 to 8 years of product launch experience including facility execution, process set up, material management related to paint shop from Automotive OEMs
Major Roles and Responsibilities
• Execute green field and brown field facility execution projects from initiation to closure for paint shops.
• Execute paint shop process improvements, defect troubleshooting, FTQ & equipment uptime improvement.
• Execute virtual vehicle assessments for product programs for paint manufacturing requirements
• Execute paint warranty analysis & reporting for global paint shops
• Perform manufacturing planning studies, layout planning, facility designs, material releases, benchmarking
• Participate in global technical team meetings and report out regional issues, lessons learnt and project progress updates.
• Sound knowledge of automotive paint shop processes, material, equipment, layout development
• Sound knowledge of conducting manufacturing planning studies in paint shops.
• Good knowledge of paint manufacturing requirements & virtual vehicle assessments
• Working knowledge of Fanuc, DURR robot graphic user interface software
• Good knowledge of Teamcenter, Vismockup, AutoCAD, MS Project, MS Office
• Working knowledge of instruments testing color, appearance and physical properties of paints and plastics like BYK-mac, Wavescan dual etc.
• Good knowledge on interpreting Process & Instrumentation diagrams.
• Sound knowledge of Project Management methodologies.
• Sound understanding of the Vehicle Development and Launch Process, Quality Chain, DFMEA-PFMEA.
• Sound knowledge on Quality Management System and Workplace safety systems.
• Good verbal and written communication.
• Good Problem solving & analytical skills.
• Basic cost estimation skills for business cases.
• Basic quality tools, Process Failure Mode Effect Analysis, Advance process quality planning.
• Basic coding skills on process automation and business intelligence tools (C/C++, Java, VB script, Python, Power BI etc., )
• Ability to understand the interconnectedness of different processes within paint shop.
• Ability to understand the interconnectedness of upstream & downstream processes on
paint launch activities.
• Ability to work with intercultural & multi-disciplinary teams to achieve enterprise goals.
• Good work ethic and strong sense of ownership of end result.
• High level of integrity, ability to deal with ambiguity, takes the initiative/self-directed.
Editors Note: GM Hiring Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.