Syngene International Limited
Incorporated in the year 1994, Syngene International is one of IndiaÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s premier contract research and manufacturing organizations in providing customized service. Our services encompasses all across discovery chain: early stage discovery, process development, cGMP manufacturing and formulation development both in the small molecule and novel biologics area. Based in Bangalore, Karnataka, the Company is situated in a 90 acre Special Economic Zone with over 100000 sq. mt of built up facilities. The state-of-the-art research facilities have been qualified by various pharmaceutical majors &amp; regulatory agencies and has received various certifications including ISO 9001: 2008, ISO 14001:2004, OHSAS 18001:2007, GLP and AAALAC
Job Title: QC – Stability
No. of Posts: 30
- Should possess 3-6 years of experience in testing commercial and R&D stability samples.
- Should possess understanding of sense of urgency and market impact of stability results.
- Should possess sound knowledge on handling various instruments in laboratory like HPLC, UPLC, Potentiometer, UV spectrophotometer, Polarimeter and KF-Titrator.
- Preference shall be given to candidate who has experience in testing parenteral formulations.
- Should possess knowledge of various stability guidelines like ICH, WHO.
- Good understanding on cGXP.
- Experience in Calibration and maintenance of Equipment / instrument.
- UG -B.Sc – Any Specialization, B.Pharma – Pharmacy
- PG – MS/M.Sc(Science) – Any Specialization, M.Pharma – Pharmacy
- Doctorate – Doctorate Not Required