All over the world, Pfizer colleagues work together to positively impact health for everyone, everywhere. Our colleagues have the opportunity to grow and develop a career that offers both individual and company success; be part of an ownership culture that values diversity and where all colleagues are energized and engaged; and the ability to impact the health and lives of millions of people. Pfizer, a global leader in the bio pharmaceutical industry, is continuously seeking top talent who are inspired by our purpose to innovate to bring therapies to patients that significantly improve their lives.
Job Title: Assistant Manager
Req ID : 1617090
Location : IND – Vizag
• To support faculty in designing and preparation of training materials such as case studies, power point presentations, worksheet hand-outs, etc.
• To enrol employees under different learning university programs.
• To provide logistics arrangements, as well as coordinating with functional heads for the timely delivery of programs.
• To ensure availability of the faculty members and participants as per the schedule.
• To take feedbacks from the trainees/ trainers/ functional heads on the learning university programs after completion of the trainings and update the trainer/ dean on the same.
• To support faculty in evaluation of the answers filled by trainees with the help of Master Keys.
• To manage the inventory e.g. papers, pen, notebooks, etc. required for smooth functioning of the learning university programs.
• To collect different regulatory updates on monthly basis for publishing “What’s new” news bulletin.
• To ensure that learning university accessories like L.E.D. screens, Printers, etc. are in working conditions.
• To maintain all the documents related to trainings imparted by Learning University.
• To impart trainings in foundation course modules.
• To do any other task as per business requirement or on the instructions of training faculty.
Qualification: Post Graduates in Science / Pharmacy
Experience:Experience in Quality / Validation / Operations -7-9 years