Shell Technology Computational Science Researcher – Chemistry
Shell Technology hiring Computational Science Researcher. Computational Science Researcher job opening announced by shell technology. Candidates with Ph.D. degree in chemistry and chemical engineering may apply for the job vacancy at Computational Science Researcher. Computational Science Researcher job opening 2022. Check out all the details on the same below:
Job Title: Computational Science Researcher
- Ph.D. specializing in one or more multi-scale calculations in any of the disciplines in Chemical Engineering Materials Science, Chemistry and related qualifications.
- Proven experience in R&D in early parts (D0, D1) of the R&D funnel, proven track record of delivery via deployment, dissemination via reports and external publications.
- Proven proactive High-Performance Computing & HSSE mindset.
- Excellent technical track record and communication, networking and team working skills are highly desired.
- Self-propelling, delivery focus, can-do attitude.
What’s the role?
As Computational Science Researcher, your responsibilities include:
- Build an enabling computational capability in support of the businesses and strategies of Royal Dutch Shell.
- You will focuses on building capabilities and skills in Multiscale Modeling in Computational Chemistry and Material Science to solve targeted problems in Shell’s businesses and long-range research programs.
- Apply multiscale computational methods ex. thermodynamics model for complex fluids, developing reactor scale model (Multiphysics reduced-order model) and microkinetic model for industrial problems as well as will manage & deliver a portfolio of computational R&D projects.
- Seek out, evaluate, discover and invent new computational technologies relevant to the above-mentioned areas.
- Test ideas through the “fastest route to failure” and/or to champion & develop such technologies to the point of organizational commitment.
- Open Innovation (selection, initializing, and effectively utilizing ETC’s in India, Europe, and the Americas) is an important element of the job scope, as is the dissemination of findings via reputed international conferences & reports/publications.
- Coordinate and liaise with different colleagues within Shell including experimental partners as well as build effective external partnerships within and outside India.
- Technical content and project management; responsible for stakeholder engagement, internal and external.
Editors Note: Shell Technology Computational Science Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.