MSc Chemistry Vacancies UPL – Apply Online For Research Job
Sr. Research Associate – Synthesis
Job Id: 8088
City: 01844, Gujarat, India
Function: R and D Chemistry
Employee Type: Permanent Full Time
Seniority Level: Executive
UPL Limited (NSE: UPL & BSE: 512070, LSE: UPLL) is a global provider of sustainable agriculture products and solutions, with annual revenue exceeding $6bn. We are a purpose-led company. Through OpenAg®, UPL is focused on accelerating progress for the food system. We are building a network that is reimagining sustainability, redefining the way an entire industry thinks and works – open to fresh ideas, innovation, and new answers as we strive towards our mission to make every single food product more sustainable. As one of the largest agriculture solutions companies worldwide, our robust portfolio consists of biologicals and traditional crop protection solutions with more than 14,000 registrations. We are present in more than 130 countries, represented by more than 10,000 colleagues globally. For more information about our integrated portfolio of solutions across the food value chain including seeds, post-harvest, as well as physical and digital services, please visit upl-ltd.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram and Facebook.
Purpose of the Role:
To conductresearch under guidance of group lead to optimise the cost and improve the yield to aid in the business growth of UPL
- To set up reactions based on discussion and planning with Team Leader to optimise synthesis of out of patent agrochemical intermediates and active ingredient.
- To carry out reactions to develop non-infringing processes and improve cost effectiveness of existing products by improving yield, modifying processes and maintaining quality, monitoring and concluding based on analysis.
- Communicate on daily basis on the progress of the project.
- Achieve reproducibility and consistency of results. Maintain daily records and update for QMS system.
- Follow safe handling practises of chemicals and reactions to maintain industrial hygiene and reduce environmental wastes.
- Tabulate data of experiments needed for review meeting.
- Maintenance of Equipments or instruments given under laboratory control. Collaborate with other divisions for work related matters.
- MSc in Chemistry with 3-6 yrs of experience.
- Setting up reactions, monitoring and conclude based on analysis. Reproducibility and consistency of results.
- Good record maintenance, safe handling practises of chemicals and chemical wastes.
Keywords: Sr. Research Associate – Synthesis, UPL Limited, sustainable agriculture, agrochemical intermediates, cost effectiveness, industrial hygiene. MSc Chemistry Vacancies UPL – Apply Online For Research Job. Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.