All over the world, Pfizer colleagues work together to positively impact health for everyone, everywhere. Our colleagues have the opportunity to grow and develop a career that offers both individual and company success; be part of an ownership culture that values diversity and where all colleagues are energized and engaged; and the ability to impact the health and lives of millions of people. Pfizer, a global leader in the bio pharmaceutical industry, is continuously seeking top talent who are inspired by our purpose to innovate to bring therapies to patients that significantly improve their lives.
Job Title: Executive- QA Training
ID : 4690228
Location : IND – Vizag
- Identify, develop and conduct GMP training.
- Prepare training curriculum per current site procedures.
- Maintain training records
- Assist with the development of classroom training presentions for GMP, GDP, Data Integrity, and procedure specific trainings.
- Become proficient in present Learning Management System to include data entry, item creation and curriculum creation and assignment
- Support internal audits
- Support Regulatory inspections
- Assit with all training projects to include LMS audit
- Deliver Structured on the job training
- Assist Training Manager as required
- Maintain training logbooks
- Participate in mock inspections
- Assist department training coordinators
- Ensure contingent workers are all current on assigned training and have effective GMP badges where required.