Chemistry Jobs at dsm-firmenich – Apply For Regulatory Affairs Specialist Post
At dsm-firmenich, people are at the heart of the company. We are committed to equal employment opportunities and value diversity in the workplace.
Regulatory Affairs Specialist
Job Location: Mumbai, India
Job Type: Hybrid
Your Key Responsibilities
- Regulatory document preparation from external request.
- Provide local support on product submissions relating to the compliance of dsm-firmenich Flavours and Ingredients.
- Maintain expertise in inhouse data management system, and determine whether the products meet all legal, industry, customer and company requirements.
- Monitoring regulatory changes and influence internal stakeholders to provide best-in-class support on Flavor regulatory.
- Undertake compliance reviews and prepare regulatory documentation independently for internal and external customer requests and support product submissions.
- A rich history and a promising future of bold scientific innovation and passionate creation with our customers.
- A space to grow by encouraging and supporting curiosity and an open mindset.
- A culture that prioritizes safety and well-being, both physically and mentally.
- The opportunity to work for a company where sustainability is much more than a claim and is core to our strategy and purpose.
- A flexible work environment that empowers people to take accountability for their work and own the outcome.
- Barrier-free communities within our organization where every employee is equally valued and respected – regardless of their background, beliefs, or identity.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree or above in Chemistry, Biology or other related scientific field.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Regulatory Affairs with good knowledge of flavor, food or chemical regulations and database systems.
- Customer centric approach, result-oriented mindset, strong communication, presentation skills, detail orientation, curiosity, and perseverance.
Click here to apply for the job.
Keywords. Chemistry Jobs at dsm-firmenich – Apply For Regulatory Affairs Specialist Post. Chemistry jobs, dsm-firmenich, Regulatory Affairs Specialist, Mumbai, India, hybrid, regulatory document, compliance, Flavours and Ingredients, inhouse data management, regulatory changes, flavor regulatory, compliance reviews, regulatory documentation, scientific innovation, sustainability, Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree, Chemistry, Biology, scientific field, customer centric, result-oriented, communication skills, detail orientation, curiosity, perseverance. Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.