Incorporated in 1993. Syngene is India’s largest contract research organization, which supports R&D programs from lead generation to clinical supplies. Our multi-disciplinary skills in integrated drug discovery and development include capabilities in medicinal chemistry, biology, in vivo pharmacology, toxicology, custom synthesis, process R&D, cGMP manufacturing, formulation and analytical development along with Clinical development services.
Our highly experienced scientific and project management teams ensure:
- Timely execution of projects
- Cost effectiveness and quality of the projects
- Confidentiality and protection of intellectual property
Job Title: EXECUTIVE
Req Id : 2250
- To follow the laboratory procedures for specimen collection, handling, processing and test analysis.
- Should read and understand all relevant SOPs and IOPs and follow the same at all times.
- Checking of report data and initializing them (Manually/Electronic) and maintaining records of patient results.
- To maintain records to demonstrate that proficiency testing samples are tested in the same manner as Patient samples.
- Adhere to the laboratory’s quality control policies
- Record all quality control, calibration and maintenance activities as per standard operating procedures
- To follow the laboratory established corrective action policies and procedures whenever test systems are not within the laboratory established acceptable levels of performance.
- To identify problems that may adversely affect test performance or reporting of test results and either must correct the problems or immediately notify the Lab Director and Section Head.
- To perform allocated responsibilities as per the Project management plan.
- Receive samples into the laboratory and perform checks on pre-analytical quality
- Maintain inventory of reagents, calibrators, spares and other materials to for daily operations
- Perform daily, weekly, monthly maintenance activities as per operating procedures and manufacturers recommendations
- Follow laboratory safety procedures and perform decontamination as per standard operating procedures. Comply to EHS policies on safety
- Identify, document and initiate corrective and preventive actions for non-conformances and deviations
- Prepare and/or review standard operating procedures