Walk-In Drive for Chemical Research Associate/Scientist Posts @ Syngene
Syngene International Limited
Incorporated in the year 1994, Syngene International is one of India premier contract research and manufacturing organizations in providing customized service. Our services encompasses all across discovery chain: early stage discovery, process development, cGMP manufacturing and formulation development both in the small molecule and novel biologics area. Based in Bangalore, Karnataka, the Company is situated in a 90 acre Special Economic Zone with over 100000 sq. mt of built up facilities. The state-of-the-art research facilities have been qualified by various pharmaceutical majors &amp; regulatory agencies and has received various certifications including ISO 9001: 2008, ISO 14001:2004, OHSAS 18001:2007, GLP and AAALAC.
Job Title: Chemical Research Associate/Scientist
1. Perform synthetic chemistry reactions.
2. Purification of compounds by manual/automated column chromatography or re-crystallization techniques.
3. Submit the samples generated during the course of synthesis for analysis and record results.
4. Record observations of experiments, results, utilization of resources and other activities related to the reaction in the laboratory or e- notebook in a timely manner.
5. The laboratory note books should be kept safe all the times.
6. Maintain confidentiality about the project at all times.
7. Should be aware of the MSDS of the chemicals they
are handling and aware of emergency response procedures in case of accidental spillage, leakage or fire and ensure proper waste segregation as per EHS norms.
6 months – 7 years
Date & Time of Interview – 21st January from 8 AM onwards
Venue of Interview -Hotel Minerva Grand, Secunderabad