Clariant is a globally leading specialty chemicals company, based in Muttenz near Basel/Switzerland. On 31 December 2016 the company employed a total workforce of 17 442. In the financial year 2016, Clariant recorded sales of CHF 5.847 billion for its continuing businesses. The company reports in four business areas: Care Chemicals, Catalysis, Natural Resources, and Plastics & Coatings. Clariant’s corporate strategy is based on five pillars: focus on innovation through R&D, add value with sustainability, reposition portfolio, intensify growth, and increase profitability.
Job Title: Chemist
- To do the routine wet/instrumentation analysis work for the plant samples as per requests
- To follow the std. test procedures for the analysis of RMs, Ims and FGs.
- To maintain the lab instruments in good working condition and in calibrated state all the time
- Timely Reporting
- Timely documentation and reporting of all the analytical work done
- Optimization of the resources utilization for timely and effective deliveries.
- Data interpretation and reporting to team leader
- Lab Controls
- All the activities are documented as per GMP and records are traceable.
- Training and Skills set improvement
- To get trained on all the techniques regularly used in the wet lab or as assigned by the team leader
- To comply and maintain all the safety standard’s as applicable to the analytical lab.
- To ensure that every one inside the lab follows the same standards
- About 1 to 3 Years of experience in the wet lab/Instrumentation lab in a reputed chemical company
- Sound knowledge of wet analysis,Manual and potentiometric titrations etc- HPLC and GC exp. Is desirable.
- M.Sc in Chemistry (General/Organic/Inorganic/Analytical)With first Division from reputed university or college.