The institute is committed to the challenging task of development of technical education by preparing seasoned graduates in highly sophisticated field of engineering and technology. Development of India as an emerging industrial power is a demanding exercise as it involves the combination of cost effectiveness and efficiency along with producing world-class technology at the cutting edge. For about five decades we have been doing it with sincerity and commitment at NIT Raipur. At present the institute offers graduate level courses in twelve disciplines.
Job Title: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
Duration: 4 months
Work Location: Raipur
Project Title: “One step CZTS nano ink synthesis by sonochemical route for bifacial solar cell applications”
Principal Investigator: Dr S. Noyel Victoria
Funding Agency: DST-SERB, New Delhi.
Fellowship: Rs 25,000/-pm (consolidated)
Job Description: Research related to the project work.
A pass in M.E / MTech in Chemical / Biotechnology
MSc in Chemistry with NET qualification (Knowledge in electrochemistry is desired)
- Eligible persons may attend the walk-in interview along with application form, photocopies of self-attested educational qualification, experience certificates, grade /mark sheets, publications and affixed with colored photographs etc.,
- The above position is purely temporary and Continuation of the fellowship is subject to satisfactory performance and review after each year.
- Candidates are required to appear for the interview with photocopy of the application form, curriculum vitae, and all relevant original certificates with a set of self-attested photocopies of the certificates.
- No TA/DA is permissible for appearing for interview.
- Selected candidates will not be permitted to claim for any regular/part time appointments in this institute or any other institutes during this period.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidature.
- The appointment shall be co-terminus with the project.
For further details please contact:
- Date of Interview: 03.07.17
- Time of Interview: 11.00 am
- Venue of Interview: Chemistry Department, NIT Raipur