NDRI, Karnal is the Country’s premier institute for dairy research. Walk-in-interview for the position of RA (Chemistry candidates) is being called. The eligible candidates are invited to appear before the Selection Committee for Walk-in-Interview at NDRI.
Job Title: Research Associate
No. of Posts: 01
Work Location: Karnal
Project Title: “Elucidating the mechanism of Pashmina fiber development: An OMICS approach”
Principal Investigator: Dr. J.K. Kaushik
Age Limit: 40 year for Men and 45 years for Women on the date of Interview.
Emoluments: Rs. 40000/- per month + HRA as applicable for Ph. D and Rs. 38000/- per month + HRA as applicable for Master Degree with 2 years experience.
- PhD degree in Protein Chemistry PhD thesis work or research papers.
- First class master degree in Biochemistrywith 4 years/5 years of Bachelor’s degree having 1st division or 60% marks with at least two years of research experience in the area of Proteomics/Protein Chemistry and Molecular Biology/Structural Biology /Bioinformatics.
Desirable: Working experience with software in the area of Proteomics, Network analysis, Structural Bioinformatics and Linux OS.
General Terms and Conditions:
- Interested candidates may attend Walk-in-Interview on the dates as indicated against each project/scheme alongwith original certificates and typed bio-data with one set of attested copies of each their certificates with passport size photograph.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- All eligible candidates are advised to be present at least 30 minutes before scheduled time on the date of interview for completing necessary formalities. Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidates
Eligible candidates are requested to bring along a typed bio data/resume in hand on the date of interview.
- Date of Interview: 08-06-17
- Time of Interview: 10.00 am
- Venue of Interview: ABTC, NDRI, Karnal
Application Format: Name, Fathers Name, Date of Birth, Full Present and Permanent address with Telephone Numbers and email address, Category: General/SC/ST/OBC, Qualification details with percentage marks from matriculation/high school onwards (starting from the highest qualification first), Previous Experience, if any, self-declaration regarding truthfulness in the application, signature with date and place