INDIAN PHARMACOPOEIA COMMISSION
National Coordination Centre- Pharmacovigilance Programme of India (PvPI)
MINISTRY OF HEALTH & FAMILY WELFARE, GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
SECTOR-23, RAJ NAGAR, GHAZIABAD- 201 002.
Tel No: 0120- 2783392, 2783400, 2783401 Fax: 0120-2783311
e-mail: [email protected], [email protected], Web: www.ipc.gov.in
The Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission (IPC) is an Autonomous Body under Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of India primarily with the objectives of regularly updating the Indian Pharmacopoeia by publishing new edition and its addenda, National Formulary of India and other related tasks such as preparing, certification and distribution of reference substances & functions as National Coordination Centre (NCC) for Pharmacovigilance Programme of India (PvPI).
The Commission invites applications from the best knowledgeable professionals for appointment on Contract basis for the following positions:-
Job Title : Patient Safety Pharmacovigilance Officer
No.of.Posts : 04
Monthly remuneration : Rs.80,000/-
Age limit : Below 35 years
Location of Position : NCC & AMC
The consolidated monthly remuneration may be based on the qualifications, subject knowledge, resourcefulness, past track record and presentation of the candidates in the interview/personal discussion. The appointment shall be through IPC’s approved Manpower agency, initially for a period of one year, which may be extended based on evaluation of their performance.
i.) Pharm. D/ M. Pharm./ BDS/ MBBS from a recognized University with five years experience in Pharmacovigilance with good management and communication skills.
ii.)Doctorate in Pharmaceutical sciences and Knowledge of Computer Application will be preferred.
- Responsible for operational technical and managerial matters of ADR Centres under PvPI in their respective zones/states
- Critically assess the PSURs with supportive help from NCC and AMCs to determine the benefit risk of medicinal products under question.
- Screening of PSUR for Pharmacovigilance activities
- Coordinating with state/ district wise focal personals of National Health Programmes such as UIP, RNTCP, and NACP etc. to monitor the adverse events of vaccines / drugs
- Monitoring the working of Patient Safety Pharmacovigilance Associate appointed in AMCs in their respective zones/ states.
- Strengthening of PvPI concept to reach to the urban and rural community of their respective zone/ states by enrolling more number of AMCs into PvPI and promoting rational use of medicines in Village/Taluka, District, Mandal and State level of their respective zones.
- Daily progress should be communicated to National Coordination Centre
- Ensuring Training/sensitization/ feed back to clinicians/pharmacists/ Para medical staff etc.
- Other activities as assigned by the competent authority from time to time.
How to Apply:
Applications are invited from citizens of India on the application format which can be downloaded from the website: www.ipc.gov.in of the commission together with the self attested documents in support of the claims of qualifications, experience etc. The last date for the application will be 21 st May 2017. The envelope containing the application must be prescribed in bold letters as “Application for the post of “______________________”.
Application Deadline – 21st May 2017