Cadila Pharmaceuticals Ltd. (CPL) is one of India’s most reputed, research-based, techno-savvy pharmaceutical companies with a focus in the area of Formulations , APIs and having its corporate office at Bhat, Ahmedabad and State-Of-Art manufacturing facilities compliant with USFDA, MHRA, TGA, MCA, MCC & WHO norms at Dholka, Ankleshwar, Kadi and Jammu.With Diversified operations including Manufacturing of Hospital Disposables, Diagnostics, Laboratory Chemicals, Pharmaceutical Machinery, Animal Health Formulations, Feed Supplements and Bio-fertilizers, CPL is all set to forge ahead, rising to new challenges, in its quest for excellence.
Job Title – Asst. Manager – Medico Marketing
No.of.Posts – 2
Experience – 5 – 10 Years
Location – Ahmedabad(Kasindra)
- UG -B.Pharma – Pharmacy
- PG – M.Pharma – Pharmacy
Major Purpose of the Job:
1. Provide Medico Marketing Support
2. Help in New Product identification
3. Interface between SBU & RA for the designated regions
4. Responsible for training of /Sales/Field Force in terms of scientific inputs
5. Coordinate and support for Medical Affairs
1) Medical Affairs:
- Participate/facilitate/conduct customized promotional/educational interactions with Health Care Professionals.
- Preparing Pack Insert
- Preparing PSUR / Clinical Equivalence for allocated region
- Scientific support for various activities like CME / RTD /DGM
- Providing scientific presentations to KOLs and/or leading clinical units.
2) Medico Marketing Support:
- Initiate and prepare promotional, materials (VA/LBL) for all the brands in allocated region
- Provide strategic inputs and support towards creation of marketing / brand plans and towards design and execution of medical-marketing programs
3) Marketing/Sales/Field Force Training:
- To prepare Training Slides, Training Manuals, Question Papers, Medical E – Quiz etc. catering to needs of different audiences (managers, field staffs etc.)
- Provide pre-launch and launch training to sales staff for new products especially during briefing meetings
4) New Product identification:
- Identification and evaluation of new products for future
- Follow-up & co-ordinate with CMs / RHs etc. for New Product Screening & Finalization
5) Regulatory Affairs:
- Providing support in terms of Medical Information to Regulatory departments.
- To ensure compliance with statutory requirements, and internal company procedures