Infosys Hiring Pharmaceutical Science Candidates – Regulatory
If you think you fit right in to help our clients navigate the next in their digital transformation journey, this is the place for you! Pharma job opening 2022. Pharmaceutical job vacancy, Pharmaceutical science job vacancy 2022. Regulatory & Clinical BA job opening 2022, Pharmacy job 2022. Check out all the details on the same below:
Job Title: Regulatory & Clinical BA – Life Science
Job ID/Reference Code INFSYS-External-109142
Work Experience 5 Years and above
Eligbility Criteria & Skills:
• PhD /Masters/ Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmaceutical Sciences from recognized universities or equivalent foreign degrees.
• Expert in Pharmaceutical Regulatory Information Management landscape and systems in a pharmaceutical organization
• Excellent knowledge in Regulatory Affairs Operation in the global pharmaceutical landscape
• Good knowledge of business processes in EVMPD/IDMP /Product License Tracking (small molecules/Med devices/biologics)/CMC
• Strong business consulting skills associated with engagement spanning over 6-18 months. Experience in SME and Consulting assignments in the Regulatory area
• Strong communication, Planning and Co-ordination skills and Stakeholder management
• Good Knowledge of SDLC processes and must have performed requirement analysis, use case modeling, etc. from a business analysis/consulting standpoint. Hands-on experiencein creating managing SDLC process documentation and artifacts
• Knowledge of vendors, products and solutions available in this area and expertise in some key products and solution
• Logical thinking and problem solving skills along with an ability to collaborate
• Understanding of the financial processes for various types of projects and the various pricing models available
• Ability to assess the current processes, identify improvement areas and suggest the technology solutions
• One or two industry domain knowledge
• Client Interfacing skills
• Project and Team management
• Ability to develop value-creating strategies and models that enable clients to innovate, drive growth and increase their business profitability
• Good knowledge on software configuration management systems
• Awareness of latest technologies and Industry trends
A day in the life of an Infoscion
• As part of the Infosys consulting team, your primary role would be to get to the heart of customer issues, diagnose problem areas, design innovative solutions and facilitate deployment resulting in client delight.
• You will develop a proposal by owning parts of the proposal document and by giving inputs in solution design based on areas of expertise.
• You will plan the activities of configuration, configure the product as per the design, conduct conference room pilots and will assist in resolving any queries related to requirements and solution design
• You will conduct solution/product demonstrations, POC/Proof of Technology workshops and prepare effort estimates that suit the customer budgetary requirements and are in line with the organization’s financial guidelines
• Actively lead small projects and contribute to unit-level and organizational initiatives with an objective of providing high-quality value-adding solutions to customers.
If you think you fit right in to help our clients navigate the next in their digital transformation journey, this is the place for you!
Editors Note: Infosys Hiring Pharmaceutical Science Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.