Walkin for the post of Quality Control @ Cadila Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Zydus Cadila is one of India’s leading healthcare companies and a global healthcare provider with strengths all along the pharmaceutical value chain. The group’s state-of-the-art manufacturing infrastructure is spread across five states of Gujarat, Maharashtra, Goa, Himachal Pradesh and Sikkim and the R &D Centres are spread across Ahmedabad, Baroda and Mumbai (Thane)
- Responsible for planning of HPLC related analysis data and analysis of data generated through LIMS & SAP systems / modules .
- To ensure that the all the analysis performed in HPLC section is as per SOP and current specification and test procedures.
- To ensure all HPLC are working satisfactory. If some problem in system then try to resolve in consultation with service engineer.
- To maintain reference / working standard/impurity standard usage records.
- Review of in-process analysis data and approval for further processing of the batch.
- To maintain instrument history record.
- Joint analysis with R&D personnel during analytical method transfer on GC.
- Preparation of stability protocols and stability reports.
- To perform analysis of stability samples as per stability schedule
- Daily monitoring and recording of temperature and humidity of refrigerator / working standard chamber and laboratory area.
- Perform holding time study of intermediates and preparation of reports.
- To prepare/ check the protocols & reports for analytical method validation and analytical method transfer
- Inform and Investigate OOS results in RM/Intermediates/APIs
- Initiation of change control / deviations / NQI / OOT related to QC.
- Ensure CFR 21 part -11 compliance and follow good chromatography practices during analysis, integration and reviewing of on line and off
Qualification: B.Sc. / M.Sc. Chemistry, B. Pharma / M. Pharma
Experience: 2 to 7 Years in pharmaceuticals (API) organisation and have good command on QC activities.
Those candidate have interest and have suitable criteria, can directly appear in interview with updated bio-data and current CTC proof.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates can attend the scheduled Walk-in Interview
Contact Person: Mayur Dalal (8238070120)
- Date : 7th September – 2016 (Wednesday)
- Time : 1:30 pm – 04.00 pm.
- Venue: Cadila Pharmaceuticals Ltd. Plot No.294, Opp. Atul Ltd GIDC Ankleshwar, Dist.: Bharuch, Gujarat