The Institute was established in 1935 as the first non official centre in India for biomedical research and was included within the aegis of CSIR in 1956.
IICB today is engaged in research on diseases of national importance and biological problems of global interest, employing sophisticated state-of-the-art technology in keeping with the rapid and unprecedented momentum that life science research has gained globally over the last 50 years.
Job Title – Senior Research Fellow
No.of.Posts – ONE
Project Title – “Genomics and Informatics Solutions for Integrating Biology (Genesis)”
Principal Investigator – Dr. Nakul C. Maiti
Vacancy Code – 4661602
Age Limit – 32 Years
Stipend – Rs.18,000/- p.m. + HRA as per admissible.
- Essential – M.Sc in Chemistry with at least 55% marks and one publication in SCI Journal.
- Required Experience – At least two(2) years of post M.Sc research experience in Biophysical Sciences, particularly on Protein aggregation, amyloid formation smroy by Raman and other spectroscopic method, strong knowledge in protein chemistry and spectroscopy.
Terms and Conditions:
The engagement is purely temporary and, therefore, does not confer any right / claim implicit or explicit for regularization or absorption against any IICB / CSIR post. The age and qualifications will be reckoned as on the dateof interview. The upper age limit is relaxable for SC / ST / OBC / PH and women candidates as per rules. Interested candidates fulfilling all the above conditions may appear for the walk-in-interview to be held on 13.07.2016 from 10.30 a.m. in the Red Carpet Room with the following documents original and self attested copy – (1) Matriculation Certificate in support of your date of birth, (2) Degree/Diploma Certificate, (3) Original reprints of all testimonials regarding educational qualification, (4) No Objection Certificate from the employer if employed, (5) Final Mark Sheet of M.Sc Examination, (6) One Passport size photograph.
- Date of Interview – 13th July 2016
- Reporting Time – 10:30 AM
- Venue of Interview – Red Carpet Room, 188, Raja S. C. Mallick Road, Kolkata, West Bengal 700032, India
- View Original Notification