Zydus Cadila is a fully integrated, global healthcare provider, with strengths all along the pharmaceutical value chain. With a core competence in the field of healthcare, Zydus Cadila provides total healthcare solutions ranging from formulations, active pharmaceutical ingredients and animal healthcare products to wellness products. From a turnover of Rs. 250 crores in 1995, the group posted revenues of over Rs. 8600 crores in FY15. The group had posted a turnover of Rs. 4600 crores in FY 11, making it a billion dollar company. It aims to be a leading global healthcare provider with a robust product pipeline and aspires to post revenues of Rs. 10000 crore by 2015-16 and be a research-based pharmaceutical company by 2020.
Position : Executive/sr. Executive – Quality Assurance – API Mfg
No of openings : 10
Location : Vadodara
Experience : 2-6 years
Salary : 3,50,000 – 5,00,000 P.A.
Desired Profile : B.Sc – Chemistry, B.Pharma – Pharmacy; M.Sc – Chemistry, M.Pharma – Pharmacy
Job Description :
- Preparation of Annual Product (APR).
- Reviewing of Exhibit Batches and archival of records for Audits/Regulatory filings.
- Review the validation equipment qualification protocols and reports with respect to manufacturing and engineering system.
- Conduct validation and qualification activities as per validation master plan.
- Active Participation In process Validation
- Sampling Of Various Stages Of Process Validation as per Protocol
- Handling Change Control & Deviation incident Reports.
- To review and complete Lot mfg. record (LMR) and Batch pkg record (BPR).Reconciliation of packing &manufacturing stage yield.
- Preparation, revision & distribution & control of necessary documents related to manufacturing, quality control & associated dept.
- To verify and certify line & Area clearance of manufacturing and packing in critical operation
- Monitoring shop-floor activity.
- Check Online Records (BMR, LMR, Log-Books, Cleaning Record, Temperature and Humidity records etc.)
- Checks critical steps of mfg and operation.
Related Jobs :