Experience spanning three decades in healthcare, with a wide range of formulations to meet the needs of ailing humanity, Intas Pharmaceuticals headquartered at Ahmedabad (India), is now a force to reckon with, in the global pharma horizon. With expertise in a range of formulations, from tablets to injectables to newer drug delivery systems, Intas is currently ranked 17th among the Indian Pharma majors. A variety of initiatives in Research and Development, patents and ANDA filing, NDDS, quality manufacturing support, along with approvals by regulatory authorities of many countries has made Intas a global healthcare provider.
Position : Officer / Sr. Officer – QA
Experience : 2-5 years
Location : Ahmedabad
Desired Profile : B.Pharm, M.Pharm, M.Sc
Job Description :
- To maintain track of qualification and validation activities.
- To prepare and review the protocols and review.
- To review DQ/OQ/IQ/PQ/FAT.
- Co-ordinate with production and other user dept. for qualification/validation activities.
- Timely compile and review of qualification/validation reports.
- To perform FAT.
- SAP transaction required.
- Review day to day online compliance.
- To co-ordinate with outside agencies for execution of qualification activity.
Related Jobs :
- Experienced personnel required for Project lead, clinical operations @ Dr.Reddy’s Lab
- Punjab Public Service Commission recruiting for 27 Lecturer post in Pharma sector
- Walk in Interview @ Claris for QC-Reviewer jobs | Eligible candidates attend!!
- Exclusive four opening for Patent Scientist II @ Torrent Pharma