Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories Ltd. (NYSE: RDY) is an integrated global pharmaceutical company, committed to providing affordable and innovative medicines for healthier lives. Through its three businesses – Pharmaceutical Services and Active Ingredients, Global Generics and Proprietary Products – Dr. Reddy’s offers a portfolio of products and services including APIs, custom pharmaceutical services, generics, biosimilars and differentiated formulations.
Position : Scientist – Analytical R&D – API
Location : Hyderabad/Secunderabad
Experience : 2-7 years
Desired Profile : M.Sc – Chemistry
Job Description :
- Review relevant literature.
- Develop analytical methods, conduct validations of these methods and transfer method to QC.
- Prepare Method Development and Method Validation reports.
- Compile forced degradation & identification of unknown impurities.
- Do online sample analysis for product development.
- Compile stability data of previously completed projects.
- Analyze the product strategy, efficiency, working relations and cross-functional issues in AR&D.
- Visualize the developmental needs of the product.
- Understand the scalability of the chosen process.
- Procure chemicals, solvents, columns, etc.
- Maintain lab equipments as per GLP.
- Investigate abnormal results and discuss them with group leaders.
- Understand the safety and environmental aspect.
- Calibrate the instruments according to the calibration schedule and follow GLP and SOPs.
- Keep the work area clean and the laboratory under controlled temperature.
- Maintain the documents well.
Related Jobs :