Defence Research Laboratory (DRL), Tezpur, under the aegis of Defence Research and development Organisation (DRDO) is engaged in R & D work in the field of management of vectors and vector-borne diseases, biodegradation of organic waste, biotechnology, water quality improvement and utilization of natural resources of northeast India. DRL is equipped with state-of-the-art infrastructure facilities for undertaking pioneering research with defence applications. It provides with excellent environment, motivation and personality development prospects for the talented students, dreaming of unparalleled success in their professional endeavors.
Director, Defence Research Laboratory (DRL), Tezpur (Assam), invites interested and deserving candidates for Walk-in-interview to be held for five posts of Junior Research Fellow and one post of Research Associate having the following basic Qualifications.
Post: Junior Research Fellow, Research Associate
Junior Research Fellow (05 – posts)
Essential Qualfication: NET Qualified First Class Master Degree in Agriculture, Horticulture, Botany, Chemistry, Biotechnology, Molecular Biology and Microbiology. Or NET/GATE Qualified First Class Professional Graduate Degree on the above disciplines Or M.Tech in Biotechnology /Molecular Biology/ Analytical Chemistry and M.Pharm in Pharmaceutics/Chemistry/Allied subjects
Stipend/Emoluments: Rs.25,000/- per month
Age Limit: 28 Yrs
Research Associate (01 – post)
Essential Qualfication: Ph.D in Chemistry, Desirable in Nano Science
Stipend/ Emoluments: Rs.22,000/- per month
Age Limit: 35 Yrs
1. Date of Walk-in-interview: 22nd April 2016
2. Age Limit: is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC candidates, certificate to be produced in support of claim
3. Tenure of JRF: First tenure is 2 years and is extendable as per rules.
4. Tenure of RA: Till 11th Dec 2017
5. HRA and Medical facilities are available wherever admissible as per Govt, rules.
6. Candidates are required to produce certificates/ testimonials in original at the time of interview.
7. Award of Fellowship does not confer any right for absorption /employment in DRDO
8. You may register your name for the interview at the email ID[email protected] along with your very brief Biodata, like your Name, Present Address, Education Qualification in Mater Degree with discipline and % marks, NET qualified or not, Contact number and E-mail ID.