Incorporated in 1993. Syngene is India’s largest contract research organization, which supports R&D programs from lead generation to clinical supplies. Our multi-disciplinary skills in integrated drug discovery and development include capabilities in medicinal chemistry, biology, in vivo pharmacology, toxicology, custom synthesis, process R&D, cGMP manufacturing, formulation and analytical development along with Clinical development services.
Job Title: Junior Executive
- Preparation of lab solutions. Ensuring all time accessibility of common reagents and lab solutions.
- To take care of planning, execution, documentation in the shift activities.
- Observation of proven parameters and documenting the same in relevant documents.
- Follow all environmental and Lab safety related guidelines within the company premises including wearing PPE [Personal Protective Equipment] at work.
- Ensuring a safe and Optimizing and planning of lab-support activities.
- Ensuring quick and uninterrupted support to synthetic chemistry activities.
- Risk control and enhancement of productivity in chemistry laboratories and overnight reaction monitoring
- Addressing the information requests from Scientists, other cross functional departments for day to day activities.
- Documentation/ interpersonal relationship & communication skills
- Operation & QA activities
- Ensure effective and timely communication of the Operational progress to the supervisors.
Bsc in Chemistry.
Diploma in Chemical
Minimum 0 yearsto Maximum 2 Years
TECHNICAL /FUNCTIONAL SKILLS:
Knowledge in API , Chemistry